The VG Resource

Full Version: Christmas Tree (needs decor!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: treenj9.png]

its that time of year again tSR, so make some pixel decorations!
I wish I remembered this earlier but better late than never.
It looks nice
Didn't someone make one last year that you tried to use but he said no or something?
I'll be sure to add something later
awesome Smile
and no this is the tree I made last year but there was already a tree made, and I denied the use of mine until nao.
Hey hey hey.... my tree did it's job those years we did use it ever since I started this whole thing... so don't be dissin' my 3 year old terrible outdated artwork bro... Angry
sry bro :<
S'all good, LET US GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AND DECORATE! Cool
shouldn't it have like some organization so this thread doesn't get filled up with different trees?
wat? theres only one tree
here, have a template for all these lazy dudes out there.
[Image: 2db83th.png]
quite a large ornament for such a small tree
(12-21-2009, 08:59 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]quite a large ornament for such a small tree

this post is certain innuendo

ALSO: I will try to make something either tomorrow or wednesday.
(12-21-2009, 08:47 PM)Preed Wrote: [ -> ]wat? theres only one tree

yes, but eventually it'll have a lot of different versions if a lot of people edit it without getting the latest one. that is, if they don't pay attention enough.

...maybe I'm being too cautious.
Well the way I set it up before was that we had a set amount of things people could place on the tree as to not clog it up, then we had each person "call the tree" when they were in the middle of adding something. We also had an order from back to front to get rid of the possibility of people overlapping things the wrong way.

Not to mention all the trouble of people saving the tree in paint and gradually darkening it with the .PNG format paint outputs...
Tiff people
Tiff
just make the ornament as a separate image and then we will paste it into the tree.

problem solved.
Pages: 1 2