The VG Resource

Full Version: I haven't made a topic today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Stairway to Heaven is a great song, isn't it?

if you haven't heard it (which I highly doubt, unless you live under a rock) go listen to it now
i literally have never listened to stairway to heaven all the way through

having said that, stop posting
(12-20-2009, 11:22 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]having said that, stop posting
why

I was just inciting intelligent discussion
good song

but not as good as its made out to be
(12-20-2009, 11:24 PM)Mechant Wrote: [ -> ]I was just inciting intelligent discussion

sorry ace, you're posting in spamhaul, maybe this whole "intelligent discussion" thing would be better suited for mfgg
(12-20-2009, 11:35 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 11:24 PM)Mechant Wrote: [ -> ]I was just inciting intelligent discussion

sorry ace, you're posting in spamhaul, maybe this whole "intelligent discussion" thing would be better suited for mfgg
so to be a good poster here, you have to be a... bad poster?
who said anything about good posting or bad posting, spamhaul posters are retarded (edit: except me) and i don't think a grade-a thinker such as yourself should stoop to our level
conclusion:

mfgg = intelligent
tsr = stupid???

actually this isnt fair since he said spamhaul but implying that intelligent discussion is better suited for mfgg also implies that it isnt suited for the whole place here so w/e
(12-20-2009, 11:20 PM)Mechant Wrote: [ -> ]Stairway to Heaven is a great song, isn't it?

if you haven't heard it (which I highly doubt, unless you live under a rock) go listen to it now
(12-20-2009, 11:42 PM)////AUD Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 11:20 PM)Mechant Wrote: [ -> ]Stairway to Heaven is a great song, isn't it?

omfg
(12-20-2009, 11:41 PM)Glukom Wrote: [ -> ]conclusion:

mfgg = intelligent
tsr = stupid???

actually this isnt fair since he said spamhaul but implying that intelligent discussion is better suited for mfgg also implies that it isnt suited for the whole place here so w/e

now you're getting it
i hate stairway to heaven go awya
i always laugh when people say "stairway to heaven" is the best led zeppelin song

it's good, but there are better ones
GUYS IF YOU PLAY IT BACKWARDS IT IS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE
i dont like led zeppelin and dont give a fuck what anybody gotta say about it
Pages: 1 2 3 4