The VG Resource

Full Version: Silhouette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Our lives are nothing more than silhouettes casted upon the wall of existence. We try so hard to get into the spotlight and become the prominent shade on the wall that we all cover the spotlight, and none of us are distinguishable in the black."

[Image: SilhouetteTitle1.png]

Remember this project?

Let me just say that this is far from dead

[Image: EnemiesofSilhouette.png]
enemies
(my, we have some cool people up there, don't we?)

[Image: boomheadshotDonnygory4.gif]
Custom death (Sniper field incident)

[Image: DonnyShotgunPistol.gif]
Meet the Double Barreled Shotgun Pistol

[Image: SilhouetteBossList.png]
Boss list

[Image: SilhouetteProposedWeapons.png]
proposed weapons

[Image: BetaBackgroundSilhouette.png]
Beta background (in-game version is tiled; it's going to look a bit different)

Anyway, yes I'm still working on this project. I just finished writing the main platforming code for Donny in Gamemaker, and I'm going to see if I can't simplify the code for Donny's draw event. Then I have to work on some stealth codes and then work on AI, and I could potentially have a beta out soon. Don't count this project out just yet, folks~
(12-20-2009, 09:28 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: [ -> ]Remember this project? yes

Let me just say that this is far from dead cool

enemies
(my, we have some cool people up there, don't we?) where's me? Sad I'm kidding Tongue I just think you could edit the first four enemies' legs, they look kinda jaggy.

Custom death (Sniper field incident) the kneeling part should be faster imo.

Meet the Double Barreled Shotgun Pistol awesome.

Boss list oh shit, there's an old man as a boss :o also, I remember the third guy.

proposed weapons pillowed chainsaw. Rest is great imo

Beta background (in-game version is tiled; it's going to look a bit different) looks good but the moon could be more rounder.

I'm glad this isn't dead Smile
oh god do I see a silhouette of tenuko ashimura there