The VG Resource

Full Version: i tawt to decicadte this to u
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8EFYjeK-oo
Morgan's Trip to the Dinosaur Adoption Agency
feat. Munchlax and Sasuke

okay one day. i was going to the mall with my friends. we were gonna go to the movies, not the dinosaur adoption agency because thats just silly. then out of nowhere!!!! muchlax in the hosue. have shades. he was ghostcum akakkakakakakakakakakakaka kori. kori in the house do you get that jhokei thought it was kind of funny a ndn if you didnt laugh well then FFFUUUUUCKKKK yoOUUUUUU!!!!!!! i'm ghost. have shades. my friends were inside shock. they crying until my mom come to my house and dance. she danced the soulja boy on my bed really good i gave it a 10/10 because she did not mess up and looked like a real life black person while doing it. kind of like when yiour friends want to beat wsomeone up u ntil they are a differtent ethxnicity aka a smurf,.but i am rreferring to black people while i type thiks so disregard that senstence plesase. this penny i have in my hand is very cold i crieying while typing this please give me a kiss. anyways my mom came and save me from kori who was secret rapper he took my butt virginity before my mom got to me thoug it was a bad situation he pushed me down onto his kneecaps and punched me a lot i dont remedmber anything else from thaT ASO SHUT UPPPPPPP okkay anyways my friendsm and i wane t to go see a good mobie aka basket case akakkak rokken broke my penis,. i have a dog tag its purple. anyways grooveman all of a sudden bust out the wall. he gave me a kiss on my kneecap yell OH YEAH he ;unch me and then keave just like kori......... tricky british trying to trick me aka stupuid american WEELL YOU CANT IM TOO SMART YOU FOR. NWYWAYS you are prolb y wondr why i put sasuke in my title!!!! ewelll i9imm gonna tell you that was a lie im really cosrry for my dfans i will give you a kisusksisksusiukjskuskusukskukusiuskus as compensation. okay. okay.ok ya.yokay.oayk. okay. okay. okay. okay. anwyasy i spent all of my momney on pokemon toys my mom got really MAD at me because i wasted all of my money on new clothes so shepunch me a lot. gives me akiss. gives me a hguf too it was so good make nice and fat. also i used my credit card i dont actually havwe a credit card but if i did i would by a bathtub;. so anyways i did not have money for the mp0vie!!! i cry my friends pun ch me a lot and leave meso i went to go down to the cars to go home and leave them there without a ruide tHAT WILL SHOW THEM but they trick me and they trhouw me off the roof how did we get to the roof?? i think it was a christmas miracle anyways sasuke savecd me a nd he married me and ghe gave me a kiss SUCK ON THAT SASUKE FANTGIRLDS UJASKNSDKJFSNDSKBHHE IS MINEEEEEEEEE you cant have him he is a goood nincaly je si mejiiiine!!!!!! kori is a dymb bitch he rapped me he punch me in the throbbings kneecaps and i hated it i wanted to cry b ut i called the poloiceand now he is in jhaul for hism chrimes againast huimanity.
posting in an amster thread
so g00d
acks danusl is so great i woluld love to give you all a kiss from my pjuckering asshole
wh wot it let me LOTs post this ia sridiculous
im gonasda cry
wayyyyttch out for my tears they e toxis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT UP
i just read this out loud dramatically on skype it was amazing 11/10 would read again
(12-20-2009, 08:54 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]posting in an amster thread

burnette and ginger!!!!!1
can't read this thread without thining it was made by those 4chan spambots
when did this happyn
is this what i miss out on when i don't talk in skype calls
(12-20-2009, 11:23 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]is this what i miss out on when i don't talk in skype calls

yes
kind of
well i can start talking tomorrow. just saying.
im not goign to read that and not going to click the link
now you've done it
you should all invite me to your skype calls
>:
Pages: 1 2