The VG Resource

Full Version: Yoda Stories Desktop adventures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, new here but disturbed by the lack of sprites or in this case background tilesets for Yoda Stories.

yeah I know big demand for Yoda Stories tiles <---sarcasm

Btw there are a few tiles not part of it yet, so if you notices something missing you're probubly right, but it's the most completed so far.

Here it is: [Image: tilesetIcon.png] <fixed now saves in the right size also yay Icon!

....I hate Trees....
looks like photobucket shrank it. Might just be me because i have never played it, but...
It is resized. Change your photobucket settings Wink

*ripped Luke, Yoda and Darth Vader*
Blerg, yeah they did.... ugh took a 896 x 1385 580kb down to a annoying 662 x 1023 not even bothering checking the filesize change.

Link fixed and it should be right, saved perfect for me.
Change the settings to resize according to the filesize, not dimensions. That's how I keep mine.
So is it working now for everybody or just me?
Still resized on my end.:c
Right size on my end.
I've never heard of this game.

Nice rips.
(12-20-2009, 06:07 PM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]Still resized on my end.:c

your browser might have cashed the old messed up one (sorry about that), try saving directly is should come out 896 x 1385

kinda odd tho, I did a save to check it make sure I didn't fuck it up again and the file came back bigger. from 580kb to 794kb.
Now it's the right size to me too ^^
Great work
Not sure if I should start another thread or not, but seems like just adding on would be better so I also have this a Icon/item/sprite set thingy from the game as well:

[Image: Yodastories_Item-Icon.png]

this should be the right size. again each box there would be 32 x 32 think I have all of them ripped right from the game window lol (yeah I got no life lol Genki ^_^)
Good! You saved me a lot of time ^^
I think you got all of them. I wonder how Luke managed to put Chewie on his pocket...
(12-20-2009, 08:47 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Good! You saved me a lot of time ^^
I think you got all of them. I wonder how Luke managed to put Chewie on his pocket...

Lol. good question, the only answer I can come up with is InventoryHax
Awesome!
wrong font, but the tileset is very nice.
Pages: 1 2