The VG Resource

Full Version: Spirit Tracks Anjean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Image: spirittracksmcanjean.png]
Here is my Anjean from Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I did my best to make it MC style.
It's a nice effort, but the sprite lacks contrast, the stile of the car doesn't match the style of the person, and the poses look a bit stiff.

Moved to Sprite Discussion for improvement.
Ok, so then what and how should I fix it?
just edit it some to make it fit the mc style more
Well, I'm trying to fix the outlining of the lokomo. I'm changing the color from black to the brownish color I have for the hair outline.
(12-20-2009, 04:59 PM)tsvlink25 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm trying to fix the outlining of the lokomo. I'm changing the color from black to the brownish color I have for the hair outline.

i gave it a shot here is mine if you like it you can have it to edit or wat ever u wish to do with it [Image: anju-1.png]
if you dnt want it ill finish my version just thought i would put it up to help you !
Wow! That's great! I actually just finished mine too...What do you guys think?
[Image: spirittracksmcanjean.png]
I made a little......something. It has an example of my Anjean, D.moffett1990's Anjean, a Link, and a backround. I did this to see who's Anjean fits. They both seem to fit to me...
[Image: spirittracksmcexample.th.png]
Sorry it's so small...just click on it...
Ok, what I'm gonna do is try to re-outline the sprites to make the colors more visible.
i think they both fit pretty good too, i did this one to its gage
[Image: gage.png]
Just to say, I viewed the Tetra I edited to make Anjean. Her shading is also the same way as my Anjean. They don't have black outlines like Link. Should I keep it the way it is with no black outlines, or should I add black outlines?
Exactly....so then should I just post mine as it is? Or should I fix it to have outlines similar to Link's?
[Image: spirittracksmcexample.png]
This is what I was talking about with Tetra...
i think that tetra is a custom made sprite, so you should go with the outlines ect like link has because link is from the actual game
Ok! I'll do that. Expect the re-outlines by tomorrow. I have schoo, so not early on
Ok cant wait to see them !
U seem to like Zelda...a lot. I'm a fan too
ok, I have 3 different forms. Each are on the "table". Which one looks like it fits the most?
[Image: spirittracksmcexample.png]
umm i think the third on becuse link doesnt have all black outline so yeah id go with the third one and yes i love zelda i have alot of zelda sprites i made i just did the gaurd from sprit tracks today!
OOO! Can you show me? You're an awesome spriter! You should finish those Lokomo sprites. Or do you want me to finish mine? I'm kinds piled up with homework, so I'll try my best to finish them. But yeah, you should finish yours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5