The VG Resource

Full Version: HAHAHAHA OH WOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello. My name is DrSerbia. I am the leader of the Al-Aqsa Trolling Crew and a member of the Patriotic Nigras. You may know me from such trollings a phishing large numbers of spriters on YT, ruining a major furfag spy operation, and bringing the Azumanga Daioh fandom to its knees. People on YT are fucking butthurt over my groups hax. It's hilarious. Just thought I'd let you know and discuss this. I love to see my toys try so hard. Ban me if you wish, but please don't delete this thread, let's have some lively discussion. lol

Oh, I almost forgot, sprite in hell, spritefags.
Oh, hey welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Sup.
Uh, I'm going to go ahead and guess that NOBODY here has any idea what on earth you're talking about.

Welcome, though.
I instantly love you

spriters on Youtube suck balls

BECUZ POKEMON SPLICES ARE COOOOOOOOOOOL
Sup man.

I agree with everything you said.
Hm, I see...
Wow, I had no idea that there were different kinds of you guys. Srsly. I don't care as long as you aren't the guys with sonic sprites over a times square bg pic with a Spekonia voiceover. Any idea if those extremely distinguished gentlemen have a forum? I discovered spriters through my trolling and hacking of recolors, btw.
you have no idea how much we hate recolors haha

I'm pretty sure that there's a ton of forums with them but I can't think of any at the moment :<
Sup

Enjoy your stay.

Or not.

Depends on if Recolourer Season has started yet.

If you want someone Im not giving suggestions on who to troll but *cough**cough* Pikmin Awesomeness *cough**cough*
Don't even think about it around here.
Quote:damn it you bastards! stop this! its youtube, everyone has a right to post what they want. if you don't like it than just leave them alone. but pretending to be youtube and hacking people's accounts is just low, almost as low as hell. think of this: if you hack their accounts, most likely their just going to come back and do the same thing..... think about that. like at me; you hacked mine, and i came back, and even more wanting to take down bastards like you! this has to stop...... IT ISN'T FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!! just leave us alone.........

Quote:|
|
|
V Not likely.
Anakin41199 (6 days ago) This is your last chance give back those acounts!

Quote:I find it funny how "recolorfags" and "furfags" need to get off the internet, yet who`s the one hacking them just because they edit or like Sonic the Hedgehog? Get the fuck in the Failboat, and stay the fuck in the Failboat.

Quote:its called courage...something that i know you have,we'll just keep coming back,"you cant stop us.enjoy your failures"XD

I enjoy the reactions given from your work good sir
Go Koopaul
Act like you own the place
Fuck yer
Quote:you are a low life scum who has benn bulied so now you want to rewen so peoples lives well i got a messege i have all ready been throught this so stop your shit dush bag
this is absolutely hilarious
Pages: 1 2 3 4