The VG Resource

Full Version: Neo-Geo Pocket Color is amazing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got one for Christmas(which my family had early) and the games are superb~

The library is small, but every game so far has been amazing, anyone who dosen't have one should get one.

I also got a GameGear but the screen is incredibly blurry and sucky, are they all like that?
Depends. Is the GameGear used? Cuz I've had two
No, it was factory sealed.
I dunno man I have a game boy pocket and it's pretty rad
NGPC has amazing games. Period.
So what's with my GG? :,
Game Gear eats batteries to hell and back I wouldn't bother with it
(12-19-2009, 05:58 PM)Apparatus Wrote: [ -> ]Game Gear eats batteries to hell and back I wouldn't bother with it

The recharable one lasts long enough, but you can't play Master System games with the pak on though :/
so is anyone gonna tell me about my screen?

It's better with the wide gear on atleast...
Well, if it's new, then it'd prob. have a decent screen. Atleast mine did.
unggggggggggh FACTORY SEALED GAME GEAR
do want
(12-19-2009, 02:27 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]NGPC has amazing games. Period.
my ex 's brother had one with metal slug and sonic pocket adventure and it was so fucking awesome i almost stole it from her
(12-19-2009, 10:30 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2009, 02:27 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]NGPC has amazing games. Period.
my ex 's brother had one with metal slug and sonic pocket adventure and it was so fucking awesome i almost stole it from her

'Da fuck?
yes he had one that both used. hence why i had acces to it since she lend it to me.
The GG's screen is like that, it depends on how you hold it really. When I first got mine I thought it was all screwed up but I realized that if I held it back more the screen was fine. If your's does not look better when you try this, I guess send it back?
question:

why a neo-geo pocket color? and why'd you take those systems out of the box? that game gear might have been worth something
but seriously, do you actually plan on finding games for it at an affordable price, lmao? you'll be paying out your ass on amazon or ebay

I saw SNK VS Capcom Match of the Millenium at a local hobby shop for like $12, maybe if the system isn't like friggin $50 i might have to invest in one too
Pages: 1 2