The VG Resource

Full Version: 360 Display doesn't fit TV screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been having this issue for awhile, basically

[Image: 96zslk.jpg]

Red = cuts off on tv. on the screenshot it seems like no issue really but on my TV it's quite noticable and annoying on some games that like to ABUSE THE FUCK OUT OF CORNER PLACEMENT (ilu mw2 for having screen alignment)

any ideas?
If you're using an older TV I think that might be whats causing it. Unfortunately those kinds of TVs are bad for current gen consoles because most games will use small text thats too blurry to read on that type of TV, the screen could get cut off, etc.

Unless there's an option ingame to fix it though like MW2 I don't really know of a solution for it. The only way that will really fix it as far I know is getting an LCD or plasma TV Sad
reason why i wont get a 360 anytime soon.
You using a standard definition TV?
If so,
a) Get a new TV. Widescreen and HD.
or
b) Change to standard definition (Fullscreen, not Widescreen) in the game's options.
Or get the VGA HD AV Cable to plug it into your pc monitor, which is what i am doing. It's much cheaper than getting a new HD TV and playing games on my 22" widescreen lcd is much better than playing it on my standard TV with crappy resolution and blurry text, which was a pain.
Would the VGA HD AV cable work to a laptop? :c
Well if your laptop has a VGA input then yes, most only have a output though. :c