The VG Resource

Full Version: Mari's Capture Custom Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
they're not that good 'cause they're custom but fair enough [Image: ?action=view&current=MariosCaptureTileset.jpg]
http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad287...ploadshare
[Image: mariosCaptureSprites.png] there [Image: MariosCaptureTileset.jpg]
1. Did you make any changes since the FiRST time you tried to submit this?
2. Why is it a JPEG?
3. Why is there a sprite that ISN'T part of your custom sprites in the sprite icon? That's stupid.
What Tom said plus the font on the icon is wrong.
I quite like them.
(12-17-2009, 10:55 PM)tytywii Wrote: [ -> ]they're not that good 'cause they're custom

Oh now you're just making stuff up.

But it's true in this case. Look at some Goomba sprites, practice shaping and shading.
its actually MARIO's Capture but these r my third ripped sprites first 2 r on my broken computer
1.i havnt made changes just added the icon as a second pic.
2.well luigi is the main character in the series i did not rip him i would be cheating.
(01-05-2010, 07:39 PM)tytywii Wrote: [ -> ]its actually MARIO's Capture but these r my third ripped sprites first 2 r on my broken computer

so do u LIKE 2 TYPE like this its quite a good isnt it?

but really, prove that these are ripped please.
(01-05-2010, 07:39 PM)tytywii Wrote: [ -> ]its actually MARIO's Capture but these r my third ripped sprites first 2 r on my broken computer
2.well luigi is the main character in the series i did not rip him i would be cheating.

Quote:ripped sprites

What?
(01-05-2010, 08:08 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:ripped sprites

What?
Exactly
thread closed in 4

(12-17-2009, 11:11 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]1. Did you make any changes since the FiRST time you tried to submit this?

I can answer that.
No.
im new here all the other spritesheets say "ripped" so i asumed i would say i "ripped" these its not such a huge deal i didnt rip these so what d i say i _____ these? i have no idea made i guess? so fine i MADE these
Angry Angry
that doesn't take away from the fact that
1. they're terrible
2. you saved it as a jpeg
3. they didn't get accepted the first time, so why did you post them again?
Everyone here except for tytywii is a huge bigot. oh what the fucking hell is this word filter

Ripped means you retrieved the sprites from a game via any of multiple means. You sprited or made these, and no, they are not good. Just because they are custom doesn't make it okay they are bad, but at least you showed the effort.

First off, do not save as JPG ever, and not as GIF if you use MS Paint. Use PNG please.

Second, you need to work on shape right. A Goomba has a rounded top, not pointed. Try not to create straight lines so much as it tends to look bad.

Third, the colours are rather lame, they seem to be MS Paint defaults. I think you need to try and do something like a Goomba, simple, but work on making it good first. Try to shade it and give it proper definition. Try to sprite it from different angles. Most importantly, just make sure you keep on looking through these posts for the critique, not the rudeness.
he made this exact same thread before and didn't listen to us
I think that gives us the right to yell at him
Pages: 1 2