The VG Resource

Full Version: The Oficial Clayfighter Ripping Projetic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to The Oficial Clayfighter Ripping Projetic! I play this game and was funny. Our goal is to be able to rip every possible sprite from the game we can of all Clayfighter games and remember, try and rip every pose you can, and be sure to double check to see if something's missing from a sheet you've ripped. You never know if there's something hidden throughout the game.
You also can make custom poses and animated gifs

ClayFighter
Bad Mr. Frosty - Open
Taffy - Open
Tiny - Open
The Blob - Open
Blue Suede Goo - Open
IckyBod Clay - Open
Helga - Open
Bonker - Open
Bad Mr. Frosty Stage - Open
Taffy Stage - Open
Tiny Stage - Open
The Blob Stage - Open
Blue Suede Goo Stage - Open
IckyBod Clay Stage - Done by SmithyGCN
Helga Stage - Done by SmithyGCN
Bonker Stage - Open
Menus - Open
Font - Open
Misc - Done by SmithyGCN

ClayFighter Tournament Edition
Bad Mr. Frosty - Open
Taffy - Open
Tiny - Open
The Blob - Open
Blue Suede Goo - Open
IckyBod Clay - Open
Helga - Open
Bonker - Open
Bad Mr. Frosty Stage - Open
Taffy Stage - Open
Tiny Stage - Open
The Blob Stage - Open
Blue Suede Goo Stage - Open
IckyBod Clay Stage - Open
Helga Stage - Open
Bonker Stage - Open
Menus - Open
Font - Open
Misc - Open

Clay Fighter 2 Judgement Clay
Bad Mr. Frosty - Open
Tiny - Open
Blob - Open
Nanaman - Open
Octohead - Open
Googoo - Open
Hoppy - Open
Kangoo - Open
Thunder - Open
Sarge - Open
Spike - Open
Jack - Open
Dr. Peelgood - Open
Slyck - Open
Butch - Open
Ice - Open
Endings - Done by me
Menus - Open
Stages - Open
Font - Open
Credits - Open
You should probably have your own material ripped (or at least STARTED) before you start a project.

There's also no form of progress indicator to know who is ripping and has ripped what, so it'll be hard to organize... pretty much everything.

There's no list of Clayfighter games, there's no pose chart, there's no nothing. All it says is "Do this."
(12-16-2009, 03:32 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably have your own material ripped (or at least STARTED) before you start a project.

There's also no form of progress indicator to know who is ripping and has ripped what, so it'll be hard to organize... pretty much everything.

There's no list of Clayfighter games, there's no pose chart, there's no nothing. All it says is "Do this."

Hey SmithyGCN started http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/cl...index.html
You still haven't organized this topic at all.
Damn, I was so excited when I clicked this topic too.
(12-16-2009, 03:44 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]You still haven't organized this topic at all.

How i organize it eh? T_T
(12-16-2009, 03:28 PM)Lucoshi Wrote: [ -> ]You also can make custom poses and animated gifs

More like, YOU also can make custom poses and animated gifs, NERD!

Seriously, this is really just a request. You have no rips, and I don't think you plan to make any rips and customs. This is a thinly veiled attempt to get people to rip Clayfighter for you. Tongue

But I could be wrong. PLEASE prove me wrong.
(12-16-2009, 04:28 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2009, 03:28 PM)Lucoshi Wrote: [ -> ]You also can make custom poses and animated gifs

More like, YOU also can make custom poses and animated gifs, NERD!

Seriously, this is really just a request. You have no rips, and I don't think you plan to make any rips and customs. This is a thinly veiled attempt to get people to rip Clayfighter for you. Tongue

But I could be wrong. PLEASE prove me wrong.

1. You wasn't nice for me (you call me nerd and you put this smile Tongue)
2. I try help but Awsomeguy.exe close my tropics
(12-16-2009, 04:25 PM)Lucoshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2009, 03:44 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]You still haven't organized this topic at all.

I told you how in my first post in this topic. What the hell.

And I'm warning you for abusing the report system. Someone calling you a "nerd" is not a valid reason for reporting.
(12-16-2009, 04:25 PM)Lucoshi Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps you should look at the other threads under Ripping Projects to get an idea of what Tyvon is saying.
I will start with Clayfighter 2 Endings images
I don't remember attachments being allowed
(12-16-2009, 04:38 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]Someone calling you a "nerd" is not a valid reason for reporting.

oh god
(12-30-2009, 09:09 PM)Snow Miser Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember attachments being allowed

But it is T_T
Pages: 1 2