The VG Resource

Full Version: Remaking SMW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Super Mario World revamp project.
Im never going to get it done :X

Main Chars;
Mario
Luigi
Peach

Enemies:
Cheep Cheeps/Blorps
Boo/Eeries/Fish Bone
Amazing Hammer Bros/Koopas/Super Koopas/Para Koopas/Magikoopas/Dry Bones
Buzzy Beetles/Spike Tops/Spiny Beetle
Ball n Chain/Grinder
Bill/Banzai Bill/Torpedo Ted/Pidgit Bill
Bob ombs
Goombas/Para Goombas
Pirhanna Plant/Jumping Pirhanna Plant/Jumping Pumpkin Plant/Pokey/Volcano Lotus
Hot Heads
Charging Chucks
Lakitu/Fishing Lakitu/Fishin Boo
Mega Mole/Monty Mole
Rex/Dino Rhino/Dino Torch/Renzor
Fuzzy
Ninji
Swooper
Thwimp/Thwomp
Other

Bosses/Very Large Enemies:
Renzor
Big Boo
Porcu puffer
The Koopa Kids
Bowser

Animations (thank you previous and koth your so awesome 5 stars):
[Image: csboostonemf7.gif][Image: csboonz1.gif][Image: cseeriebh0.gif][Image: csboovk4.gif][Image: cscheepmvfasthx6.gif][Image: cscheepmvee4.gif][Image: cscheepstsi3.gif][Image: cscheepjmpjp0.gif][Image: BoneFish.gif][Image: csbeetlehn6.gif][Image: csbeetleshellvk4.gif][Image: csbeetlegetupuf5.gif][Image: BonyBeetleas.gif]

Extra notes:
*For fish bone
Quote:tail needs to move more than anything else. Have you ever seen a fish swim? The head and such should still move, just not so drastically
*For cheep cheep
Add fins for fall
This is awesome, I wish Ninty would use this style in a real game :<

also the links aren't working right
Fixed, and thanks.

I just realized my usernmae should have been Destiny :V
[Image: curvesmv6.png]

Small update, attempted pirhanna plant
[Image: curves-4.png]

Updated again, edited pirhanna plant, added smaller one. Going to make Jumping Pumpkin Plant next, then Volcano Lotus, then pokey
Muy excelente. Any chance we will see a Ninji anytime soon?
Damn, thats awesome, I can't wait to see the finished game, I'm sure it'll take a long time though. o__o
Wow this is awesome. Keep it going! Really nice stuff what you got there.
Awsome is just the right word for that. Are they in exactly the same size as the originals?

I'd really like to see a SMW in that look. Keep going~
Wow, good job, I love this style, and a game out of this I would play any day. Renzor or the Koopa Kids like Larry would look amazing in this style.

Good work Cshad, you have always been good. Big Grin
Zee Wrote:This topic is awesome because Super Mario World. One suggestion I would make would be to... 'fix' the biggest error in this game which is, in my opinion, that the goomba looks like a tomato, he needs to look like a real goomba again, I've always thought.

And I hope this becomes a game too, these are just too good not to be made into a game.
Yeah, but they have different abilities, so they aren't really the normal Goombas.
Ragnarök Wrote:Yeah, but they have different abilities, so they aren't really the normal Goombas.

Yeah, but the thing is they aren't really Goombas though. They're... something else but not Goombas.
Goombobs :X
But Ill fix it, thanks everyone
These are awesome. Keep it up.
Don't forget the Yoshis, too. They seem to be absent in that large list at the start of the topic.
Pages: 1 2 3