The VG Resource

Full Version: Arkham Asylum 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did I see Harley Quinn there for a second?
(12-13-2009, 10:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Did I see Harley Quinn there for a second?

yeah she was there
still in the nurse costume too
Am I the only one not really that hyped about this?
no
I never played the first AA so I don't really care
The first AA was alright, though it kinda got boring once you beat the game and you'd realize that it could have been much better.

All it seems like is that there re-using the first game's engine, add a few new features and probably not fix upon the issues of the first game, It's kind of a bit obvious seeing they're shitting another one out right after half a year it came out. Not only that but they haven't really seemed to put a lot of DLC on it, ether (excluding the Pre-order Dem Bones, Collectors edition Crime Ally and the Joker Missions).

Unless this is DLC, I don't really see why they need to release a new game after 1 year.
Wow this is like Left 4 Dead 2 all over again.
except that was good. my hopes aren't so high for this
(12-16-2009, 12:29 AM)the legend of tunermonocle Wrote: [ -> ]except that was good. my hopes aren't so high for this

what got your hopes low
HOLY UNNECESSARY SEQUEL, BATMAN.

I did like AA apart from the fact they made Harley look like some gothfag and I am SO DONE with the Designed By Hot Topic look that the franchise is getting since Batman Begins. :I
my hopes are low because the game didn't need a sequel
(12-16-2009, 07:27 PM)the legend of tunermonocle Wrote: [ -> ]my hopes are low because the game didn't need a sequel

"the sequel to arkham asylum sucks because it is a sequel to arkham asylum"
i see
Video games are different from movies, they can have endless amounts of sequels if they want and it shouldn't change a thing.

Video games should be like they were back in the day where everyone wanted to see Donkey Kong Country 4 or Sonic & Knuckles 2 or whatever... Sequels meant another great game. I don't know what wrong with the way games are now but...
While I disagree with the first part of Koopaul's post, I do agree with the second.

The problem with games today is that sequels are often just the same game with a little bit of different stuff added in and new maps, etc for maximum cash.
Now this doesn't apply to every game, but for a lot of recent games, it does.