The VG Resource

Full Version: help me, spamhaul!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to buy a new laptop and it looks pretty badass
yeah it's from best buy, w/e i like buying unnecessary insurance plans to give me a little closure in the what-if situation that I drop my laptop down a flight of stairs
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+VAIO+...8124203262
it's a sony vaio, which i think is a pretty good braaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
But I can't find anything wrong with it!! It's almost like Tyvon's dream PC from months ago, except on a laptop!!!
6 fuckin gigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 500GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an actual graphics card!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A BD-ROM DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINDOWS 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

price doesn't matter because i have a job, i can put the whole price down on it + insurance and can make the entire price of the laptop in one-and-a half paychecks
and i mean something big, the fact that it's a brown laptop is something I can get over

find something wrong with it that could possibly turn me off from buying it!!!! thanks guys!!!!

edit: found one
Quote: It also works as a BlueRay DVD player but you have to direct all of the video output to the TV. It won't let you play a protected disc on the laptop screen and the TV screen at the same time.
this is ok, believe it or not
I plan on getting a 32" HDTV in a few months, and i mean c'mon
there's no worry about latency when it comes to a movie.

also one guy complains about a painfully slow processor

i wonder why everyone else isn't complaining but this guy
it stops operating in less than an hour and has short battery life
okay the operating thing is just one persons problem
the battery life may not be a big deal (not for me because i usually dont use my laptop on the go much plus i have 3 and a half hours of battery anyway)
i dunno