The VG Resource

Full Version: Help me hatch a Koffing I mean Regice! (Shit topic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, as I'm sure some of you have seen by my signature, I like to go on this one Pokemon egg adoptable site. Mostly because I have shit else to do.

Each egg or Pokemon can only be interacted with once per day by the same user, so you've gotta get other people to click on or at least view them otherwise you're gonna be waiting for it to hatch forever. Now, I want to see how many of you here give enough of a shit to click on this egg.

[Image: image.png]

Yes this is a pretty faggoty topic but I'm too impatient and lazy to go around the site itself getting assistance. I'll let you guys name it though if ya'll help.
i dont give a fuck

but i clicked it.
i clicked the one in your signature by accident before clicking the one you posted
site didn't load
closed tab
At first I thought you were fighting one in the wild

but then when I clicked I saw an egg and realized I misread the title. =/
[Image: dressup.png]
She needs a name.
name her sonikku

or sonikku
how about sonniku
Name her Lung Cancer
name her Rosa
[Image: itisamystery.gif]
name her dazz

or lunyka
(12-13-2009, 06:27 AM)pulchridude Wrote: [ -> ]Name her Lung Cancer
(12-13-2009, 09:04 AM)Snow Miser Wrote: [ -> ]or lunyka
Or Lunykancer!

ALSO, today as I logged on I found a treasure chest with a Lustrous Orb in it! I can use this to summon a Palkia egg in the site's lab. Which I can then claim provided nobody else gets it first. (Lame as hell that other people can take it but whatever.) SHOULD I USE IT Y/N?
yesh .
yes
Pages: 1 2