The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Toad Town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm new here obviously. I joined to submit my Toad Town background!

[Image: toadtownicon.png]

Special thanks to Ridge Troopa and Crazy Koopa for telling me how to rip!
There's a bit too much blank space. Try making less.
I reduced a lot of the white space.
That should be fine now.
(12-12-2009, 06:16 PM)Royce Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I'm new here obviously. I joined to submit my Toad Town background!

[Image: toadtownicon.png]

Special thanks to Ridge Troopa and Crazy Koopa for telling me how to rip!

Mm-hmm..... Now... Did you say that Crazy Koopa taught you how to rip those sprites?
Yeah, I had it ripped but my graphics settings were messed up and he told me how to do it right.
It's nice, but it's missing animations, like the waterfall and some more. Also, I know (because a friend ripped it) there is a little forest behind one of the houses.
Yeah and that forest has a shining at the end of it or coming down from the heavens the ray is.
(12-13-2009, 03:16 PM)Royce Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I had it ripped but my graphics settings were messed up and he told me how to do it right.

......... Why does that Koopa seem to be friendly to other people but me? ........

Anyway, did he ever teach you how to make a good sprite layout? Mind if I teach you how it's done?
you do know, you can go into those houses, like the ones by the fountain. I've done it before.
I'll do the waterfall now. Is the forest the one to the west of the residential area?

Quote:Anyway, did he ever teach you how to make a good sprite layout? Mind if I teach you how it's done?
Sure!

Also, if its alright I'd like to do interiors as a separate thing.
(12-14-2009, 02:39 AM)Royce Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do the waterfall now. Is the forest the one to the west of the residential area?

Quote:Anyway, did he ever teach you how to make a good sprite layout? Mind if I teach you how it's done?
Sure!

Also, if its alright I'd like to do interiors as a separate thing.

Alright! Just give me some time to set it up, which might take some time since I got other projects to do (not just the ones for the site)!
Nice job, I might use this for an animation someday.
Thats very nice Big Grin but you forgot to put the animation of the water and other sruff ... but thats already good