The VG Resource

Full Version: Princess Shroob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone. I would show this Princess Shroob's incomplete sheet. I know she has quite poses, but I started on Tuesday. What do you think?

[Image: princesashroob.png]
I'm definitely liking this.
I should have picked up Partners in Time the other day when I saw it at the Gamestop near where I work... I really wanna see the final bosses of the game ripped. Good work, and good luck on the rest! Big Grin
Best of luck to you finishing this.

Edit: Oh, and it looks incomplete after the poses where the chair starts to smoke around the bottom. It seems as if there should be 1 or 2 frames missing.
Very good amount! There should be a lot more!
Updated:

[Image: 8zedyu.jpg]
Still lacking, but there are less and less.

@ AJ Nitro: I took the smoke form a frame. Now thery are complete.

EDIT: Ag, little. =.=
Try using imageshack.us so the image won't shrink.
Nice. No JPG nonsense.
Edit: What image place are you using?
You need too make that awesome sheet its normal size.
Yeah, host it at imageshack so we can see it full sized. It looks good from here though.
This brings back so much memories about this.
Thanks for the sprites as well.
Aren't there two Princess Shroobs? I never played the game.
Yes.
This Shroob is the younger sister, while the bigger one is the Elder one or you can call her Elder Princess Shroob.
Ah, ok. How different are they sprite-wise?
(12-14-2009, 07:11 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, ok. How different are they sprite-wise?

[Image: Comparsion.png]

Note, I did not rip the Elder, I just found the sheet somewhere but I forgot who ripped it and where.
YES! The Princess of Shroomy DOOM! Are you going to rip the Elder too?
Pages: 1 2 3