The VG Resource

Full Version: supportbros' Submissions II~ 12/12/2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~Continuing from my older thread.~

Going to be knocking out a few projects... Projects underway include texture ripping from:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (GCN)
Godzilla: Unleashed (Wii)

Soulcalibur II (GCN) (only one or two)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Figured I'd give that heads-up. Tongue

In any case, let's get to the good stuff!

I will be periodically updating with either which game, so keep an eye out for that.~

!UPDATED SHEETS!
[N/A]

NEWEST SHEETS
See post #3!

***********Pokémon Battle Revolution***********

[Image: pbrtitle.png]

-Pokémon (1st Gen.)
[Image: bulbasauricon.png] [Image: ivysauricon.png] [Image: venusauricon.png] [Image: charmandericon.png] [Image: charmeleonicon.png] [Image: charizardgaa.png] [Image: squirtleicon.png] [Image: wartortleicon.png] [Image: blastoisei.png] [Image: jigglypufficon.png] [Image: tangelai.png] [Image: articunos.png] [Image: zapdos.png] [Image: moltresj.png] [Image: mewtwok.png] [Image: mewqcl.png]

-Pokémon (2nd Gen.)
[Image: chirki.png] [Image: bayleefi.png] [Image: meganiumi.png] [Image: cyndaquili.png] [Image: quilavai.png] [Image: typhlosioni.png] [Image: totodilei.png] [Image: croconawi.png] [Image: feraligatri.png] [Image: raikou.png] [Image: entei.png] [Image: suicuneo.png] [Image: lugiay.png] [Image: houou.png] [Image: celebi.png]

-Pokémon (3rd Gen.)
[Image: treeckoi.png] [Image: grovylei.png] [Image: sceptilei.png] [Image: torchici.png] [Image: combuskeni.png] [Image: blazedchickeni.png] [Image: mudkipi.png] [Image: marshtompi.png] [Image: swamperti.png] [Image: raltsi.png] [Image: kirliai.png] [Image: sirnighti.png] [Image: plusleicon.png] [Image: minunicon.png] [Image: torkoali.png] [Image: bagoni.png] [Image: shelgoni.png] [Image: salai.png] [Image: regirock.png] [Image: regice.png] [Image: registeel.png] [Image: latiasafr.png] [Image: latiosl.png] [Image: kyogrex.png] [Image: groudon.png] [Image: rayquazad.png] [Image: jirachiq.png] [Image: deoxys.png]

-Pokémon (4th Gen.)
[Image: turtwigi.png] [Image: grotlei.png] [Image: torterrai.png] [Image: chimchari.png] [Image: monfernoi.png] [Image: infernapei.png] [Image: piplupi.png] [Image: prinplupi.png] [Image: empoleoni.png] [Image: pachirisuicon.png] [Image: riolu.png] [Image: lucarior.png] [Image: froslassi.png] [Image: rotomy.png] [Image: uxie.png] [Image: mesprit.png] [Image: azelf.png] [Image: dialgaufh.png] [Image: palkiax.png] [Image: heatran.png] [Image: regigigas.png] [Image: giratinav.png] [Image: cresselia.png] [Image: phione.png] [Image: manaphyu.png] [Image: darkraif.png] [Image: shayminb.png] [Image: arceusz.png]

-Miscellaneous
[Image: pbr.png]

***********Super Smash Bros. Melee***********

-Character Textures
[Image: myuutsu4i.png] [Image: clinki.png]

-Trophy Textures
[Image: ridley.png] [Image: majoramask.png] [Image: themoon.png] [Image: metaknightd.png] [Image: kingkrool.png] [Image: kingddd.png] [Image: daisye.png]

***********Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (GCN)**********

[WIP]

***********Godzilla: Unleashed (Wii)***********

[WIP]

***********Soulcalibur II (GCN)*************

[Image: scii.png]

-Character Textures
[Image: linksc.png]

***********Metroid Prime 3: Corruption*************

[Image: mp3c.png]

-Galactic Federation
[Image: rundasi.png]
If you really rip the "..." title, I'm going to appreciate it.
Who you're planning to rip from Soul Calibur II?
(12-11-2009, 11:25 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]If you really rip the "..." title, I'm going to appreciate it.
Who you're planning to rip from Soul Calibur II?

For the ... title, I wasn't sure I would be able to... but now that it's been dealt with, I can. Definitely get some sheets up of it now that I know I am able to (which was good news for me, too). Smile
Also, got him up right now, Link. He was really the only reason I went into the game. I had others like Nightmare and Ivy, but I seem to have lost those, sadly.

~Got some new sheets up! (I'll likely have a few more to update after this, so keep an eye out.)

12/11/2009 -> -> -v

-Pokémon (1st Gen.)
[Image: bulbasauricon.png] [Image: ivysauricon.png] [Image: venusauricon.png] [Image: charmandericon.png] [Image: charmeleonicon.png] [Image: squirtleicon.png] [Image: wartortleicon.png] [Image: jigglypufficon.png]

-Pokémon (3rd Gen.)
[Image: plusleicon.png] [Image: minunicon.png]

-Pokémon (4th Gen.)
[Image: pachirisuicon.png]

-Miscellaneous
[Image: pbr.png]

***********Soulcalibur II (GCN)*************

[Image: scii.png]

-Character Textures
[Image: linksc.png]

***********Metroid Prime 3: Corruption*************

[Image: mp3c.png]

-Galactic Federation
[Image: rundasi.png]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/12/2009 -> -> -v

-Pokémon (1st Gen.)
[Image: blastoisei.png] [Image: tangelai.png]

-Pokémon (2nd Gen.)
[Image: chirki.png] [Image: bayleefi.png] [Image: meganiumi.png] [Image: cyndaquili.png] [Image: quilavai.png] [Image: typhlosioni.png] [Image: totodilei.png] [Image: croconawi.png] [Image: feraligatri.png]

-Pokémon (3rd Gen.)
[Image: treeckoi.png] [Image: grovylei.png] [Image: sceptilei.png] [Image: torchici.png] [Image: combuskeni.png] [Image: blazedchickeni.png] [Image: mudkipi.png] [Image: marshtompi.png] [Image: swamperti.png] [Image: raltsi.png] [Image: kirliai.png] [Image: sirnighti.png] [Image: torkoali.png] [Image: bagoni.png] [Image: shelgoni.png] [Image: salai.png]

-Pokémon (4th Gen.)
[Image: turtwigi.png] [Image: grotlei.png] [Image: torterrai.png] [Image: chimchari.png] [Image: monfernoi.png] [Image: infernapei.png] [Image: piplupi.png] [Image: prinplupi.png] [Image: empoleoni.png] [Image: froslassi.png]

12/13/2009 -> -> -v

-Character Textures
[Image: myuutsu4i.png]

12/14/2009 -> -> -v

-Character Textures
[Image: clinki.png]
Nice!
(12-12-2009, 03:33 AM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/4417/sciilink.png
I knew it, he has no underwear xD

But, how do you know he's not wearing any under that leg nylon? O:

~Updated Post #3 with a bunch of Pokemon sheets; consist of all the remaining starter Pokemon for each Generation, plus a few extras. Whoo. *_@
Why is Charizard like the only one who has its shiny on the same sheet? But good stuff anyway. Smile

Edit: And Ton, I think you're forgetting to number the Pokemon Sheets for this section. Just saying.
(12-12-2009, 09:42 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Charizard like the only one who has its shiny on the same sheet? But good stuff anyway. Smile

Edit: And Ton, I think you're forgetting to number the Pokemon Sheets for this section. Just saying.

Because he was the only Pokemon I was fortunate enough to find the shiny form of. (Deoxys came close, but one of its forms was missing, so I decided against putting it up.)

Also, I JUST realized the missing ###s, but I seriously don't want to go through editing all the images again. I don't see anything wrong with ABC order in the pages (would probably be easier for people anywho), much like the Mystery Dungeon sheets. So long as they're under their appropriate Generations... I feel it won't be TOO hectic. Tongue
No no, you don't have to worry about the icons. If you notice the customs section, the Pokemon are in the order of their numbers, but their icons are just their names. You shouldn't need to worry.
http://spriters-resource.com/custom_edit...index.html
(12-12-2009, 09:38 PM)supportbros Wrote: [ -> ]But, how do you know he's not wearing any under that leg nylon? O:
Because you can clearly see his schlong on the right side of the sheet (okay, it looks only similar xD).
^ Cannot be unseen... X_x

~Added one new sheet under Melee, Mewtwo, under Page #3. (I noticed there was one on the site already, but that one was missing a ton of textures, and accidentally mixed the Blue and the Default textures together! Which is understandable, as the two look almost the same.)
Also, added Young Link for Melee.