The VG Resource

Full Version: my sprites and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yah. i like kirby Cute .i hope this is beter

[Image: kirbpixart.PNG]
is not. stop making another thread for another sprite.

i may say, keep acting like 8 year old kid and you are probably going to get banned in no time.
^^^ What Met said. Maybe make a discussion thread for all of your work, and then try to improve on them one at a time, whichever sprite you want to improve the most. You gotta work at it to make them better.
ok...i guess ill use this as new disscusion thread.and, by the way, care to say what you think of the sprite T_T ?
The outlines are rather thick (which could be considered a style choice), but also they make him look square in certain sections, they'd need to be rounded out. Also, his feet look too big.

The mouth could also use some work, but I'm not entirely sure why it's bothering me...

Also, it looks like you use an actual sprite of kirby as a circular base, did your own shading over it, created new hands and feet and then made that enormous outline over it. Granted, it's not that difficult to make a circular base for Kirby, but still, the size is comparable to some existing Kirby sprites.
It's pretty blocky on some points. Also, the blush on his cheeks defies the law of perspective, I think.
yeah, I think the eyes and mouth need to be smaller and a bit farther apart, and the mouth should probably be centered on his face instead of a smirk crawling off to the side. it'd give you more space on his body.