The VG Resource

Full Version: An Evil Resident (WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: imamemberofstars.png]

for an RE parody platformer, simpler style. wanted something to remind me of castlevania, for which the game is based.

i really want C+C and wether or not you like the big sprite or the little.
go for something more elaborated, this "no outline" style is getting a bit overused already
that's why I did the bigger sprite! will probably add outlines when I can figure oot how.
I know it's a work in progress, but one thing I notice right away is how the boobs look like a W scribbled on it. Practice the tits. Big Grin
[Image: imamemberofstarsk.png]

outline, sort of like on the right, right?
Looking good. I'd like to see the oulined version(s?). Have you considered making other characters? Maybe zombies?
[Image: imamemberofstars.png]

so which one do you guys like more? i'm thinking i'll use the littlest one for a loading screen or something, but personally i want to settle on the part outlined sprite (third one)
why don't you try using a more neutral color for an outline? black tends to eat any detail on sprites of that size.
it's actually kind of a gray. i really absolutely hate the full outlined one because she looks chubby.
she does look more manly than she should. i was about to suggest something like this
[Image: Moth_hunter_SHUE_by_Metaru.gif]
I'd love to try something like that, maybe when i get better. i'm contemplating giving each sprite two different views (front/back respectively) because i'm a jerk and like to be perfect, since this is the first non isometric thing i've sprited.
i was refering in the sense of using simple shading instead of outlines
maybe! i'll look into it!
well, i tried messing around with it (mostly on her boobs) and made them go from 'W' to 'why are those so large' to 'comedically gigantic'