The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Kirby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
uh....yah...not the best T_T

kinda riminds me of smw.

and an empty-space-filler comic

[Image: kirby.PNG]
Yeah, it does need a lot of work; it's got numerous problems I'll let our critics in the Sprite Discussion handle, but for now I'll say this: you need to work on your shading (Kirby is a spherical object) along with your line art and your animations. And colors. I'm sure this being in the Sprite Discussion will help you along!
shoop da whoop?
ugh
(12-09-2009, 10:35 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]shoop da whoop?
ugh

Didn't KC try and submit a "Shoop da whoop Kirby" sprite a while back? Shocked
hey,look,this is just an empty space filler...and..it does have a relation to that but nvm lets just put that aside T_T
(12-09-2009, 11:35 PM)koopachris Wrote: [ -> ]hey,look,this is just an empty space filler...and..it does have a relation to that but nvm lets just put that aside T_T
Fun fact, you can change the size of the sheet while you are working at it, thus eliminating the empty space, and the need to fill it with washed out, over used internet memes.
Still needs work. I don't really like how the arm looks like. And the other arm should be there too. Looks a bit strange with only one arm.
the feet bother me...they look detached in places. perhaps it would be good to consult the GBA/DS Kirby sprites to get a handle on how the feet could be improved. yeah, it's a custom, but just because it's a custom doesn't mean you can't get ideas from the real things.
Also, when puffed up big, his head gets very flat. The head appears to be rather flat in all of the sprites, but it's most noticeable on the big puffed ones.
(12-09-2009, 08:48 PM)koopachris Wrote: [ -> ]uh....yah...not the best T_T

then go fix it before you post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fpui3xIAp8
thats how you make a kirby. no more, no less.
(12-09-2009, 11:35 PM)koopachris Wrote: [ -> ]hey,look,this is just an empty space filler...and..it does have a relation to that but nvm lets just put that aside T_T

there's no point in having it there
just resize your image
problem solved
i dont get it all the sheets used to have dumb empty space fillers.why is everyone against them now?
because your whole sheet is a space filler, literally.
You have a whole (crappy) comic on the side. You can cut the size of the sheet IN HALF if you got rid of it, and even just moved the "You've gota be kiding me" text lower. Then you'd still have stupid crap and it wouldn't be as abrasive. Fix your sprite first, though.
Pages: 1 2