The VG Resource

Full Version: funny story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was actually playing grand theft auto 4 in some kind of team match on live when mcbacon joined my game. during an intermission i asked him if it was him and he said it was and to enjoy his site or something. i told him i was treek and shit but i dont think he hit me back yet. it was just funny seeing him randomly in a game. then my friend frank actually joined too and i didnt know him on xbox live. nuts.

anyway, ever have one of those type of situations? playing people you know but not even realizing it? or even realizing it later on.
Who the hell is mcbacon

who are you
bacon used to own this site back when it was ninsprites.

and i used to go to this board since like 2003. learn your history.

ps: thanks for spamming my topic
How is what he said spam? He was making a valid point?
treek Wrote:bacon used to own this site back when it was ninsprites.

and i used to go to this board since like 2003. learn your history.

ps: thanks for spamming my topic

Your arrogance is irritating. And Bacon hasn't done anything worthwhile here or on PT for about 2 years now; so I'm not surprised no one knows/cares who he is.
Oh hey treek, you won't remember me but I remember you... and yeah Grooveman no one may know, but people should care after all he is tSR founding father. Tongue
How can I find a father?
i remember you

you had some good taste in music
Please stay on topic.

Anyway, when I used to play Maple Story I would constantly run into people who would know who I was on there, and they would always just follow me and pretend they were going to the same way as I was and weren't following me on purpose.
I once did it on Habbo well sort of.

Me and my friend were going to meet on Habbo right, ages ago. And he told me is name but I hadn't it written down or anything and I came across him (or who I thought was him). So I followed someone around talking to them as if I knew them until my friend found me. I felt so embarrassed at the thought that this other guy must have been thinking I was stalking him.

But that’s what’s great about the internet, you can just go without having to react.