The VG Resource

Full Version: Chireru sprite sheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a character I made up for my future manga, "Chitose Gen". It is 100% Original!
Or 3%.
1% = MS Paint
1% = The Character itself
1% = MS Paint

Seriously, you clearly MS painted a pre-existing sprite to create a sprite for your "Original Character" who is derivative in so many ways that I don't even need to make fun of it. Also, it is not submission quality, and even if it was, the only place an original character could possibly go with minimal flaming is in Sprite Discussion, not the Submission forum. T_T

Finally figured it out... Took me long enough. The bottom left ones are Jin from MvC. Took me forever to figure out what the hell those looked like.
Without even looking at your sheet, I can tell you now that chatacters that are not from videogames are not accepted as custom entries. No way.

Moved to Sprite Discussion.
also

IMAGE HOSTING SITE
That's not a rule on Sprite Submission; keep that in mind.
oh

yeah I wasn't aware of that :<

my bad
but you're probably going to have to do it sometime
nice (non-custom) edits there
Gonna lock this tomorrow if you haven't uploaded this to an image hosting site.
don't bother. its an horrible sprite edit in any probably way you could imagine.

and this post its probably going to make him quit the forums so be warned.
Oh. In that case I'll nip it in the bud then. He's not posted since yesterday anyway.