The VG Resource

Full Version: One Winged Sephiroth sprite sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This sprite sheet is specially made. However, Brave_Shyguy made the original Sephiroth, so before you guys gave me any credit, you gotta thank him until he gets sick of hearing the words...
The Sephiroth by itself isn't even that great, lots of shading issues, animation issues, and that sword slash screams MS PAINT. As for the wing, it is the same wing pasted behind the image over and over with no significant changes (if any change) so in reality it doesn't bring anything special to the table. =/
(12-09-2009, 04:20 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]The Sephiroth by itself isn't even that great, lots of shading issues, animation issues, and that sword slash screams MS PAINT. As for the wing, it is the same wing pasted behind the image over and over with no significant changes (if any change) so in reality it doesn't bring anything special to the table. =/

^^^

this but it's also jay-pegged
Thank you guys - You're saving me from having to go to the lengths of opening these.

OP, it seems like you're gonna have to practice and improve A LOT before you reach acceptible-quality work for submissions.

I strongly reccomend you post your sprites in Sprite Discussion (where I'm moving this thread); so you can have them critiqued.