The VG Resource

Full Version: guys i had the best friggin weekend ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
first of all i got friday off (our school gets every other friday off) which was mostly uneventful aside from youth group but still good. then saturday i had my birthday party which was less 'party' and more 'friends come over and chill out and eat tacos' then we went to the new arcade in town (the first one actually) and stayed there for three hours (house of the dead, ALIEN VS PREDATOR HELL YES, dragon's lair 2, rampage, virtual on, and a shitload of racing games) then we went home and had homemade cookie dough ice cream cake. today was pretty okay but i had a kickass lunch at smitty's and aria of sorrow arrived the mail.

wooo

edit: oh yeah and house of the dead was free for some reason. broken machine i guess.
(12-06-2009, 07:13 PM)the legend of tunermonocle Wrote: [ -> ]our school gets every other friday off
you lucky sob
that would be the most boring weekend ever. my gawd.
aria of sorrow is by far the best part of your weekend
go play it
i went to nicks house smoked weed and played saints row 2 till like four in the morning last night, suck it
why doesn't nick go here anymore
too busy smoking pot and having a life
who says you can't have a life and use the internet ):
Society.
I hung out with my friend Tommy most of the time, and Francisco on friday(no school either) We played Left 4 Dead 2, GTA IV, Call of Duty World At War. I called this girl I like about 5 times the whole weekend. Played God Of War 2 with Tommy, and made some prank calls. I also got a Biggie Smalls CD. SO WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!
(12-06-2009, 07:26 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]why doesn't nick go here anymore

hes probably busy touching the dicks of his ycs friends
(12-06-2009, 07:28 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]who says you can't have a life and use the internet ):

i'm pretty sure he just forgot yall exist.
whoa, alien vs. predator :0

but you didn't fuck the girl from lazytown this is nowhere near the best weekend ever

Quote:aria of sorrow arrived the mail
did it now

aria of sorrow actually
arrived
the mail.

cooooool!
Mine was decent, but damnit I haven't been able to catch up in my journal writing or sprite comics!!
I spent my saturday being a zombie.
Pages: 1 2