The VG Resource

Full Version: Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life: The next Chapter Wilfre sprite request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking all over google for some Wilfre sprites.

If anybody could rip them, I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking for all Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life: The next Chapter Wilfre Sprites, perferrably Wilfre from Drawn to Life: The next Chapter.

~Panda.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2652/4113...3810_o.gif
Heres one from the new version. Hope its ok for you.

Btw Im also a huge Wilfre fan.
As much as I love the animation (thank you very much. Smile) I'm looking for a complete sheet, even a partially completed one.

but thank you for trying.Wink
he's given you the gif, so you could just open it up in your animation program
and copy-paste the frames
I'll try to put it this way: I'm a noob at this sorta stuff, I don't know how to do that let alone how to rip sprites.

another thing is I don't know what you mean by animation program and even if I do I can't copy paste the frames. :'(

I'm worthless...
Ok, I could do this for you, but let me ask.
What are you using the sheet FOR?

I can only think of three things:

1. You want to look how the animation was done.
2. You want to use the sprites for an animation.
3. You're making a game

Which is it?
1 and 2.

I'm planning on using the sprites for animation for a wiki that I am helping to build.
So, how will you animate them if you don't have an animation program? Big Grin
What you do is download the animation, open it using an animation program, and copy-paste the sprites.

I use GraphicsGale, it's free to download:
http://www.humanbalance.net/gale/us/

EDIT:
I know I could just break the animation down into a sheet for you, but you'd have to use a program for animating anyway, so you might as well download and learn it now, right? Wink
Don't worry, I've got ways to animate things, I just can't do vice versa.

I tried ripping Wilfre in Drawn to Life 2, but my paitence got the better of me, NO$GBA was too slow when running a game, and taking shot with AnimGet then going through deleting surrounding stuff around the sprite, I just find it too much.

it'd be better if I had a special Program that could open up a rom and take the sprites.

EDIT: I forgot to say that while I was ripping, I managed to rip the sprites of wilfre before going in his portal(with rod/staff), then started to rip when he goes in it, but I thought the lighting was wrong, so I stopped