The VG Resource

Full Version: Deoxys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: tsrdeoxys.png]

Wild DEOXYS has appeared!

Haven't fully articulated my ideas, yet. I'd update this post with mine others' ideas on the character later.

The arms there are beta. Feel free to manipulate as you see fit
b(Genki ^_^)d
The colors kind of suck. And Normal Forme Deoxys only has one arms with a hand. Theo ther arm is just two tentacles.
[Image: deoxysedit.png]

Redid it completely, although not as dynamic as I was hoping it would be. Deoxys is pretty godly anyways, we can give him an air of superiority. Some can edit this further, as I was having trouble with Deoxys's crotch area, god knows how many other problems there are :V
(12-04-2009, 07:09 PM)Wes Wrote: [ -> ]The colors kind of suck. And Normal Forme Deoxys only has one arms with a hand. Theo ther arm is just two tentacles.

Yea, I know. I figured that I should've went outside the box, but I decided to use colors from the Smash Palette and see what others would think of it.

And I thought Deoxys had the option to use arms or tentacles for both arms...
He changes form when he turns his hands into tentacles
While I have clearly already been shown by App, I tried anyways.

[Image: 10fubzr.png]
Just a note that Deoxys is supposed to be 5'05 and Mewtwo is supposed to be 6'07. So, if anything, Mewtwo should be a few pixels taller.
Going by the in-game sprites, his Normal Form has one hand and two tentacles on the other side. Attack Form has two tentacles on both sides, and Speed has just one tentacle on each side. Defense has that weird flat arms thing.

However I think in the anime he once hid lose the hand and get tentacles in the Normal Form.
[Image: 11.jpg]

In the anime he switched from tentacles to arms in his normal form.
Does anybody mind that we keep Deoxy's leg joint plates connecting to his crotch black? Personally, I think he looks cooler this way, and brawl is allowed to have a little lee way with character designs soooo
(12-04-2009, 09:41 PM)Krampus Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 11.jpg]

In the anime he switched from tentacles to arms in his normal form.

That being said, I think is A attacks should swap between Tentacle and Hand.

Say...
His Up A could have him swipe the tentacles upward, as the side changes it
to a hand and results in a Mega Punch.
What are we going to do about his alternate forms.
It would be kinda cool if when he was guarding he switched to defense form, and when he accelerated he switched to speed form, and during smash attacks he switched to attack form. Better than having to make a moveset for each individual form :V
Well Deoxys (from what I remember from the anime) can swap between forms in the blink of an eye and then swap back. Like right before he got hit by a hyper beam he went into defense form in like one second before it hit..

I think he should only transform form his special moves and go right back to being neutral. We don't wanna over complicate this character.
Lets not have a move that switches his forms. We have more than enough of those types of characters already.

Heck, don't even limit the switching to special attacks. For example, when he runs, switch to the Speed form.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7