The VG Resource

Full Version: what do I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm about to start making a sprite sheet, would someone tell me what to do after I finish the sheet?
Well, that all depends. First, upload the image to a website like imageshack.us (That's my personal preference), and then you can link the image to the forum.

Next, it depends on the sheet. If it's custom and you need critique, or if you have a sheet that you are unsure if it is appropriate for submission or not, post a thread here in the Sprite Discussion forum.

If it is a complete sheet of a rip you've done, then either make a thread for the game in the appropriate system subforum under the Submissions forum, or if you plan to do multiple rips from different games and want to keep everything in one place, maybe make a thread in the Submissions forum entitled "The Buz's submissions" or something like that (which is also my personal preference).

Does that help?
well, it is custom, so should I post it here?
never mind, I think I figured out what to do,but thanks anyways
I've been looking at the submission forum, and people say stuff about image tags. What are those?
Code:
[IMG]url of the image here[/IMG]

thats all.
Ok, so when it is done, I post it somewhere and then post the ulr here?
when your sheet is ready, upload it to tinypic.com
once its loaded, the site will give you several options. copy the code under "Direct Link" -and since you already said its custom and you want some feedback on it-, post it on this particular section of the forums wish is the one designed to do so between the said IMG tags so it would be displayed as a image and not as a link.