The VG Resource

Full Version: I cut your cable so we could hang out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

My name is Genome Rob. That's not my real name, but I've been going by that name for about 10 Years in Games. It's also my X-Box Live Gamertag. I've been lurking around Spriters Resource since the Fall of 2007. I came across it when I had to make a game for a class, and I needed Animated Gifs for characters. I ended up just making my own, but I always kind of dug a lot of the stuff here. I like spriting, well, I like drawing in any medium. And uh...I'm trying to, like, finish sheets, so I can start posting them...because it'd be something to do. And I'd like to start seeing some of my own stuff in the future on tSR. So expect to see me become a more active...member of this spriting community.
formatted post = not cool

quoting yourself = even more not cool
mozzy Wrote:formatted post = not cool

quoting yourself = even more not cool

What's a formatted post? The font and color? There a tab for them on the post thing...

And Ouch.
They're usually used to just higlight and seperate different sections or something but when an entire post is bright blue or something it gets kind of annoying. Not trying to be mean or anything, just a heads up.
mozzy Wrote:They're usually used to just higlight and seperate different sections or something but when an entire post is bright blue or something it gets kind of annoying. Not trying to be mean or anything, just a heads up.

Alright, Bru. I got you. I'll...uh..avoid that?