The VG Resource

Full Version: Summon Night Sword Craft Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will update lil at a time so bare with it. Some of the sheet are black due to trans Color effects.

[Image: snight.png]
12/2/2009
[Image: 9rrc50.gif]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: snight2.png]
12/2/2009
[Image: 121d1yh.gif]
12/7/09
[Image: 30ikwly.gif][Image: mc9orb.gif]

[Image: snight3.png]
12/2/2009
[Image: iba15z.gif][Image: 24enu34.gif]
12/8/09
[Image: ev0sx3.gif]

Don't forget the Reps+ if these prove useful to you.
Adding 2 new Characters Blarie and Kohina "Non Frankenstein Style(AKA F.S. Style)" I will also post characters that is already ripped but, in non F.S style.
Oh wow, I didn't notice this before. I love the style of these games - thanks a bunch for ripping them. =D
Looks like the Swordcraft Story 3 magic sheet got shrunken down somehow. Care to re-upload it somewhere, or make it an attachment?
Whoops. Good call, RTB.
Nice, glad to see at least someone's doing these...
Shame no one's ripped the edge fencer forms though...
Lets see, its been about a year since someone posted here? You've given one of the best examples of necroposting. That was really, really not your best idea for a first post here.