The VG Resource

Full Version: i laughed for hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2m4up7b.png]
hahaha holy shit
look ma i'm on the internet
epic win
thats me!!! i took the screenshot!! :internetcelebrity:
girls like chloe give girls a bad name on the internet

i bet she plays farmlife......
Amber Dawn Firebaugh
(12-01-2009, 08:38 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]girls like chloe give girls a bad name on the internet

FarmVille
(12-01-2009, 09:53 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2009, 08:38 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]girls like chloe give girls a bad name on the internet

FarmVille

shows you how much i play girly facebook games made for GIRLS
I got to level 18 on my "irl friends" account and got bored
Now Mafia Wars, I'm level 160 on that.
all facebook games suck and the notifications people post for them on their fucking walls are the worst
I don't play dumb games like that, there's better things to waste your time on, haha.

I get so many lame requests like every minute :ugh:
(12-01-2009, 10:10 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]I don't play dumb games like that, there's better things to waste your time on, haha.

reminds me of the time i forgot to sign onto facebook for a day and come back to 23 farmville requests
just uh
block the requests
http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php
turn off the notifications you don't want
I'm pretty sure you can turn off the status updates from games in the applications panel
(12-01-2009, 10:11 PM)Amster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2009, 10:10 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]I don't play dumb games like that, there's better things to waste your time on, haha.

reminds me of the time i forgot to sign onto facebook for a day and come back to 23 farmville requests
this is me

every day
Pages: 1 2