The VG Resource

Full Version: Skullman MvC edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't posted here for quite a while. This is my current work in progress of Skullman for Infinity Mugen Team's "Megaman: Robot Master Mayhem" project.

It's an edit of Megaman from Marvel vs. Capcom. I've completed all of his sprite sets that are required, but I am just showing some of what I've completed. Most of the completed sprites use the bottom left sprite, which is the old version of the head.

[Image: skullmantsr.png]
The top set is what's going to be used as an intro. The cape is a resized and "ripped up" version of Dr. Doom's cape from Marvel vs. Capcom 2. The idea came from a cover of Rockman Megamix.
The lower set is what I've done with updating him. The only differences between the third and second set is the buster and the crotch area. Third is the most recent look, by the way.

[Image: skullmanrunnewer.gif][Image: runt.gif]
Running, new and old. It's misaligned, however..

[Image: mmbanner.gif]
And finally, my signature at IMT, or rather, an example of how the stance will be. Animated by Excursion of the Infinity Mugen Team. Some stuff on the stance still has to be edited.
Ooooo...Ahhhhh...those animations are nearly flawless. Good work!
It's a great start, but I think it needs just a little push to be perfect.
Not half bad, though the colors you are using seem pretty bland. The animation looks good, though. I think Ton is right, it just needs a few tweaks and I think it'll look fine!

Keep at it.
why are these yellow straps on his legs so jagged

why is his crotch so..weird. as if every time he breathes(for a robot) he has an erection.