The VG Resource

Full Version: The first party poll to end all polls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The top three win.
Are we allowed to reply in this topic and elaborate why we picked our choice, in my case, explaining that I picked the Animal Crossing rep because there already was a very well designed moveset made for him and that Sakurai can suck it for claiming he's an unlikely brawler.
Out of the 4, I pick Animal Crosser (maybe Chippy for the name?)
I was thinking more of Katsu, named after Katsuya Eguchi.
Animal Crosser just sounds like he's pissing off animals. Villager could denote anyone from a number of games. Something like Smashville Citizen would be cool, but it's way too long and clunky. We need something that is distinctly Animal Crossing, but fits the character. If he makes it, that is.
Voted Skapon. I'm not real sure who the two other than him and AC are.
Ray and Saki were both ATs in SSB.
(11-30-2009, 11:09 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking more of Katsu, named after Katsuya Eguchi.
^This is kinda growing on me
Saki. Make it happen.
If Sukapon's game made it stateside, I'd consider it at this point.

But my support's going to Sin and Punishment's Saki. Possibly because I like Rail Shooters. Possibly because Sin and Punishment is the best N64 game no one played.
I voted Saki because yes.
I say go with Villager for the name. Even if it's boring, it's what they are; there's no official or default name for the character when playing Animal Crossing. And I really don't like the idea of just coming up with a random name, if "Villager" could denote anyone from a number of games, some random name would be even more confusing. I don't even really like the fact that they named the town level in Brawl "Smashville." They should have just called it Animal Village or something.

Also, I'm kind of pissed that I didn't finish making a moveset for Andy in time. Haha...can we write in characters for votes? Feh..
Okay then, how about "Smashvillager".

I should get shot for that.
(11-30-2009, 11:52 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]I should get shot for that.

Indeed.

Anyway, I voted for Ray. The three I'd like most are the Animal Crossing villager, Ray, and Saki, and I figure Ray might one of the ones people will probably vote for the least, so I gave him a boost.
Go Saki, Go!
Pages: 1 2 3