The VG Resource

Full Version: [Writing/Fanfic] VG Cats: Resonance of the darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, the first fanfic I've ever written, and it's 34 fricken pages long. To say it lightly, not one of my best works. In fact, it contains a major ass-pull which is just so horrid, I didn't even bother to explain it since I guess people already know what that ass-pull is about once you come across it.

Anyway, two links:

DeviantArt (Click on Download on the left)
Direct download from MultiverseWorks.com (yes, I am self-aware)

Synopsis
Set in an alternate universe, it tells about a guy named Leo, who feels rejected because of one thing: the fact that he is a anthropomorphic cat. That all changes when he meets Pantsman. However, when Pantsman gets kidnapped by dark forces, Leo tries anything to get him back, with the help of the mysterious Aeris.
oh my god what the fuck
I'm with Bryan here, I'm not much into things like this.

But you show writing promise, maybe you should consider other subjects?
You mean my seven-years-in-the-work novel, which after so many years still only managed to get to page 70? Given, I've only been working on the current version of the manuscript for three years, but the whole idea was there since 2003.

EDIT: Just figured out it was eight years by now. I'm still living in 2008.
Well it's good to hear you're working on something else as well.

Like I said, you're a pretty good writer, so no worries.
(12-01-2009, 12:35 AM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]oh my god what the fuck
As a sort of preparation for my writing skills, I've written two other short fanfics, one because of a certain horrible fanfic crossover generator, and one because I actually like Johnny Test and saw some Rule34 involving Susan and Mary Test which made me come up with this very safe for work fanfic.

The girl and the three ducks

Susan and Mary bake a banana cream pie