The VG Resource

Full Version: Propeller Suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks too kooparium for the helmets and the idea for the Super Star Saga Suit, but I kinda custom/edited Bowser's Inside Story Styled Propeller Suit Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi.
Thanks and major credit too all the people who ripped and made the four characters I used to make this happen. Hope you enjoy.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
Size 'em down some?
(11-29-2009, 09:07 PM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Size 'em down some?

[Image: 96cfvp.png]
sorry, but these most likely won't be accepted because there's not even any frames like propeller spinning or anything. :/
Thanks. Looks good. Nice job.
I'll get too the other poses later. Just showing examples and how do you guys like them?
Edit:
[Image: 311oojn.png]
Not too bad. Please more poses posted at a time if you can. Or post them all with the same one pose.

On an unrelated note, 100th post!
(11-29-2009, 09:54 PM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Not too bad. Please more poses posted at a time if you can. Or post them all with the same one pose.

99 :/
Also, one pose?
I shall do more later and give me ideas as well ok?
Not worthy of submission... moving to Sprite Discussion.
mario and luigi's colors are waaaaaaaaay too close together.
make some contrast between the shades.
(11-29-2009, 10:15 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2009, 09:54 PM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Not too bad. Please more poses posted at a time if you can. Or post them all with the same one pose.

99 :/
Also, one pose?

TSR is messing up my counts. :/ I posted three times after this.
Wario's looks pretty bad. Its too square, and the propeller looks like it was resized. Luigi also needs more contrast
Not bad. Smile

One thing I don't like is Waluigi's colour though. Tongue
I think it should be more.... purple. Tongue
(11-29-2009, 09:02 PM)Xralls Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks too kooparium for the helmets and the idea for the Super Star Saga Suit, but I kinda custom/edited Bowser's Inside Story Styled Propeller Suit Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi.
Thanks and major credit too all the people who ripped and made the four characters I used to make this happen. Hope you enjoy.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
Hey, are you that "NethBlack" guy? http://nethblack.deviantart.com/art/NSMB...-144276003
Pages: 1 2