The VG Resource

Full Version: /!\ Administrators!! Read This TOpic Please!! /!\
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello I am sorry to bother you admins!! Especially you Dazz I know you're busy,, but this is kinda important. So as you can see my name is currently "Hurricane Solitaire". Yes, it is a play on the rapper "Hurricane Chris". However I'm over that phase of my life so i was wondering if one of you could change my username to "bill cOsby 420}}" ((spelt just like that please!! with the }'s too))?? If not that's ok, I understand. But if one of you could I would be very greatful. :---)

With Love,
Kori Fleming
Are you married, Kori?
kori your signature is a lie!!!your posts are great 11/10
wrong hand, bub

edit: hey amster!!!!!!!!! i know but it took too long to make that pic so i guess ill keep it there
Has anyone ever told you that you look 11
pedo girls love it ; ^ )
has anyone told you that there is a change username function in user cp?

btw i lold the first few times i saw your sig
(11-29-2009, 02:54 AM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]has anyone told you that there is a change username function in user cp?
it can only be used every 45 days iirc, and he changed his name to 'hurricane solitare' about 3 weeks ago
i changed my name to hurricane solitaire via that like 3 weeks ago. u cant change it again until 40 days after u change it. thats why im asking directly to the admins......

edit: hey stooben rooben dooben
oh hey solitaire

what's up
Guys, Whats a PM?
hm
(11-29-2009, 03:03 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, Whats a PM?
1. this is alot easier than sending all admins pms
2. this is spamhaul
3. admins never read pms. ever.
4. shut up
luny Wrote:guys, whats a PM?
idk pre-menstrual something, right
no it stands for private message ...........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5