The VG Resource

Full Version: N64 or NDSi Games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm kind of needing some ideas for games on my N64, and Im getting a NDSi for Christmas. Any ideas? All the games I really have so far are Smash Bros, Poke Stadium 1 + 2, Pokemon Snap,Super Mario 3, DK64, 007, and Pokemon Platinum, and ScribbleNauts for the DS...
StarFox 64 and F-ZeroX for the Nintendo 64 will be great to add to ur collection
N64:
-Super Mario 64
-Chameleon Twist 2
-Yoshi Story

DS:
-Maestro! Jump in Music
Get Banjo Kazooie for the N64.
Actually I think I had FZero at one time.

I hated it. Not because of the game, but the uncle that got it for me raped his little daughter. So now racing games that don't have Mario make me uncomfortable.
Mario Party 3, Harvest moon 64, Super Mario 64, and Bomberman 64. Go knock yourself out Cute
Rakuga Kids for the N64

NDS? Phantasy Star Zero, the Final Fantasy games (Tactics A2, III remake and IV DS), Secret Files: Tsunguska, Broken Sword Director's Cut, Castlevania (Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Order of Ecclesia), Drawn to Life (there's a sequel, but I don't know the name, and I'm not talking about the Spongebob one)
(11-29-2009, 02:15 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]N64: http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_64

Probably anything I would have named is in this list.

Bomberman 64: The Second Attack is one of the best games there, but is very hard to come by these days. Glover, Goemon's Great Adventure, Chameleon Twist 1 and 2, are some good ones.
KIRBY 64 FTW.
Well I have Kirby 64 on VC :/

And Mario Kart 64, Paper Mario I think
ah, okay. I would've suggested paper mario next. Those are the only n64 games I like.

For DSi, I have no clue...
Any Turok title that isn't the third one is a safe bet.
I always loved Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story. i didnt get much N64 games.
snowboard kids best racing game on the n64.

screw wave racer.
Pages: 1 2