The VG Resource

Full Version: What to choose...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, hello guys, I have a bit of a problem.
I'm thinking of buying a new game for my Wii console and I don't know what to choose, and then I thaugh: "How about let some peple decide?"
Well you guys just put the name of the game. The money is no worry to me.
So please help a little mexican out...Sad
Well what games do you have for it right now?
No More Heroes
Mad World
Punch Out!!!
Metroid Trilogy (or the individual titles for the Gamecube + the Wii one)
Final Fantasy Fables : Chocobo Dungeon (simple but more fun than I imagined)
Tales of Symphonia (for Gamecube)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (also known as Tales of Symphonia 2)
Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 & 2
Nights: Journey of Dreams
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I was thinking about Animal crossing...can you guys give me some rates on the game ?
[I already have the SSBB]
If you have Animal Crossing for the DS its not much of a leap from that. However its a great big leap from the Gamecube.

It uses the Wii Speak online and you can get DLC furniture.

It has more bugs, fish, animals, furniture, holidays, etc....

The City really isn't spectacular its just a place with more shops like Crazy Redd and stuff.

You can actually use your Miis face on a character so that's pretty neat but I'd rather wear my Wario hat thanks.
...Yeah I heard that is mostly the same thing as in the DS. But I don't own a DS or the GC version. So Animal Crossing is new to me.
Well then get it man! Animal Crossing is something you have to play. Not all three, just one.
^That.

I haven't played ACCF yet, but if it's anything like the last two, it'll be great.
Ok so it's said. Animal Crossing, here I come !!!
You guys before I by the game I'll like to ask some questions.
How many slots are there to make a town ? You know, like in the Zelda games there are 3 slots to make a game.
Would it be better for me to get the game with the WiiSpeack connection ?
And if you guys could give me some tips, that would be very nice.
4 houses i believe. I have one, my brother and sister each have one, and that leaves one I believe. Also whoever reccommended MadWorld before me....well played. I'd get it, extremely fun.
So your saying that up to 4 people can make a house but it has to be in the same town ?
More or less, yeah
...Unless you get the DS version, in which case, all 4 people share one house...
I'm not sure how much space City Folk takes up on the Wii Memory (And I don't think you can move the save to an SD Card...)
About WiiSpeak...I have it, but because of where my Wii is and when I was usually on it (late night, the only time that that TV's ever free...), I never got to use it...
As for some tips, hit rocks with your shovel, if money comes out, keep bashing the rock in until it stops dropping cash. Buy a second Shovel and Bury it for 24 hours.

And finally, to get DLC, set WiiConnect24 to ON (Both on your console and in your game), and (more or less) go on regularly during the set period for each item. At the end of each month, the Nintendo Channel Has a 'What's new in Animal Crossing' video, recapping the month that just ended, and telling you what's in store for the next month...And if you don't feel like checking that every so often, you can just go here:

http://accf.wikispaces.com/Downloadable+Content

And, if you missed your chance to get one, you could always go to someone's Town who got it, and have them give it to you (Especially since you can re-buy it from your Catalog)
You should wait and get Sin and Punishment 2.
Pages: 1 2