The VG Resource

Full Version: _
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
test. this used to be impossible to go into on invisionfree forums, wonder if it works with mybb.

fission mailed.
Let's start with a simpler mission.
You're next mission is to make a good topic!
(11-28-2009, 08:51 PM)rabbit sex Wrote: [ -> ]You're
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF >:I
(11-28-2009, 08:51 PM)rabbit sex Wrote: [ -> ]Let's start with a simpler mission.
You're next mission is to make a good topic!
what is this i don't even
i fuckin love 4chan memes
desu desu desu epic fail shoopda whoop japanese bird being cummed inside
lets get some mods in here to close this pool of phail aids.
i will shoop your whoops
(11-28-2009, 09:07 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]lets get some mods in here to close this pool of phail aids.
i was phone. rang you did???
ultimate fabulous dudes ultimate fabulous dudes ultimate fabulous dudes
triple ultimate fabulous dudes?
Then who was phone?

edit:

Here's a story from 4chan i'm sure you all missed and never saw. (i have it saved)

"Ever since i can remember, i was having sex with my mom. Eventually when I got old enough, she became pregnant. She was seeing someone so i blew it off, not thinking the kid was mine. When the girl became of age, I decided i would do to her what my mom did to me. Just the thought of her small dress got me erect. I did so until she was older, and she too became pregnant. One day while out with my friends, my mom called and said "How could you?" i answered "what?" she replied "but.. you're her..." I had a blank stare. My friend gazed at me, waving his hand infront of my face. After awhile of being unresponsive, he asked a question I could answer. "What's wrong?" he asked, pretending to be concerned. "Then who was phone?" i muttered silently. I passed out, and hit my head on the wall. I awoke to the scent of coffee.."

forgot some of it.

oh and for anyone who played PW3, does this kind of make you think of godot in a way
i'm fucking pissed right now and don't give a fuck