The VG Resource

Full Version: Majhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...is not working. I get a broken link alert from google all the time. What's going on? And on the topic of websites, why was this place replaced with an online gaming website for a while?
It's probably temporarily down; it happens. If anybody else knows more feel free to correct me.

As for the ad replacement, there were some errors when the domain name expired so the site went down for a few weeks.
as far as majhost, i believe they are updating their server and bandwith etc etc.

dazz didn't have enough moniez / something went wrong and didn't renew the domain, so it went to an ad as most expired domains do until they drop, so someone else can register them.
Basically what happened was that Dazz payed the money for the renew because it was only 10 Pounds or so and the domain man wanted more money so he held the website a hostage and either Raz or KD fucked with the asshole's sites and the asshole put tSR back up to make it stop and now we no longer need to pay the asshole because we have a new domain man.
(11-28-2009, 11:08 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Basically what happened was that Dazz payed the money for the renew because it was only 10 Pounds or so and the domain man wanted more money so he held the website a hostage and either Raz or KD fucked with the asshole's sites and the asshole put tSR back up to make it stop and now we no longer need to pay the asshole because we have a new domain man.

Couldn't that old domain man face criminal/civil charges?
Who knows, basically all we even care about is that he isn't our problem anymore.
OK, just wondering. Good to know.