Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ATTENTION, all who played M&L: Superstar Saga
Oh, yes, before you even get surprised due seeing my name, I decided to make a new account since....Girugämesh was a joke.

Now...! Take a gander at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RwS_fo8l28

What i wanted to share with you all, WAS a MYTH, back in my old spriting days, but is actually like a dream that came true. I can't believe how long I've waited for these sprites to be found.

YES, these sprites were ORIGINALLY meant to be in the game, (various sources have evidence of dialogue of Fox, Olimar , Wario etc ). NO, I don't think this is any fake, or a hacked rom with custom sprites, NO. These have to be 100% original sprites of the game.
Edit: Please note that there are 2 other related videos on these BETA cuts from the game. there's also a male Lima, and some cloaked bean resident

Why am I posting this? off course to inform you about this. but mostly.
Only you guys can rip such things. and just having those sheets on TSR would make me a happy vet.
;U; ilu guys who care about this, and that remember this, Starpower, and everything from the M&L days.
Thanked by:
Shouldn't this be the request or ripping projects section?

also, holy fucking shit this seems pretty awesome. I'd help but I'm not that good at ripping =(
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
No this isn't a request.
This is for the sake of TSR.
As in; dedication, determination Heart~

edit: and you can clearly notice that I posted it here, because subforums barely get any attention. If I could i'd post this in the general sections, but I can't break the rules, I can't afford to do that Tongue
Thanked by:
Holy crap it's Frario! It's been too long, man!

Oh, anyway, I'd attempt to rip this if I knew how. I didn't think there were actual beta sprites of them.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
This is where tile rippers and specific hacking/rom tools come in handy, my friend!
Thanked by:
Whoa, that is awesome. I'll ask around.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Hey, it's Frario! I was actually just wondering where you've been.

And this is pretty awesome. How did we not know about this until now?
[Image: Altered_photo1_sig.png]
My crit posts tend to make me look arrogant if read the wrong way. That is not my intention. I am open to discussing anything you disagree with, so please do.
Thanked by:
It's nice to see that these rare sprites get attention :] But I avoided trying to visit that yoshi-forum, since that would just be like a tourist and just invade their privicy of their project. It's a delicate matter :/, so i have no honest idea on what to do when it comes to that place.

And, Ego, who are you again? :o And ....I'm always active on Sheezyart. Never left that place.

I just learned about these sprites untill today! (was browsing Mariowiki for info on the M&L saga, I've been playing M&L3, see)
Thanked by:
Frar, your sig says Fox, Wario, Olimar, and Samus, but I thought I saw Link in there too.
Thanked by:
I know, even the excite biker and peppy's cast of starfox etc.
I just included a few names.
Thanked by:
That makes sense.
Thanked by:
Yeah, I remember reading about this. Since I've got TM open already, I'll go see if I can find it...

Also, it's nice to see you.
Thanked by:
The strangest thing is that these sprites are only found ......YEARS after the game's release, that bugs me. maybe going through tile molester isn't just the only trick. : [ ?!

Cheers! I remember most of you guys Heart, but ....Unsure a lot of you keep changing names. Luckily I can recognise some people by their styles (rabidbaboy etc)
Thanked by:
True. If that's the case, then I probably won't be able to find much at all...
I wonder what other ways could be used to find them.

And yeah, I'm boring and never change.
Thanked by:
(11-09-2009, 09:45 PM)Frario Wrote: It's nice to see that these rare sprites get attention :] But I avoided trying to visit that yoshi-forum, since that would just be like a tourist and just invade their privicy of their project. It's a delicate matter :/, so i have no honest idea on what to do when it comes to that place.

And, Ego, who are you again? :o And ....I'm always active on Sheezyart. Never left that place.

I just learned about these sprites untill today! (was browsing Mariowiki for info on the M&L saga, I've been playing M&L3, see)
Oh, shit, forgot about Sheezyart! I went inactive there around a year and a half ago, I only return on the rare occasion. Huh. Idiot me. And to answer your question, my Sheezy username is horn.head.

That's what I mean, we don't know about this for YEARS? It's pretty stunning to learn.

Also, M&L3 is totally awesome(I'm playing it too).
[Image: Altered_photo1_sig.png]
My crit posts tend to make me look arrogant if read the wrong way. That is not my intention. I am open to discussing anything you disagree with, so please do.
Thanked by: