Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Little Mac
[Image: lilmacnstyle.png]
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
I would base him on his Wii design.

A little while ago I made a Little Mac for Smash picture...

[Image: littlemaccolors.png]

Thanked by:
Gabby Jay......Little Mac is looking good 1 question, do we have a moveset for him?
Thanked by:
(10-26-2009, 05:25 PM)koopaul Wrote: I would base him on his Wii design.

I DID base it off the WII game :/

@brawler1207: I don't think we have one yet
Thanked by:
Well if so I think that his Up B should be the Uppercut like in the old days. How about you can charge it up and the more you charge it you can jump higher into the air like Diddy Kong's jetpack.
Thanked by:
(10-26-2009, 06:34 PM)Gabby Jay Wrote: ...
I DID base it off the WII game :/

Well then his skin should be darker then.

As for his Special Moves I believe they should be Star based. Like Wario's fart, Mac's Special Moves gain Stars over time. The more Stars he has the more powerful the move is.

Thanked by:
I think that his legs are too short compare to his body. Also, again I'm not sure if it's a rule, but shouldn't the feet be elevated one pixel from each other, instead of two?
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
Okay I made the legs a pixel longer but I may have screwed them up a little. I also changed his skin color.

[Image: macbrawl.png]

Thanked by:
I like the new legs, but the old skin. However, the stance doesn't really look supportive. His upper legs (knee to waist) should be at more of a vertical angle. Right now, it looks like he's almost about to fall backward.
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
[Image: lilmd.gif]
Thanked by:
How big is he in Brawl?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(10-26-2009, 08:52 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: How big is he in Brawl?
as tall as samus shoulders
but I'm pretty sure Mac is a feet taller in the new P-O!! game
Thanked by:
I think the Wii game portrays him as more Hispanic than white, so maybe that would help with the skin? The idle is pretty good. The stance is perfect. How would he look with slightly larger boxing gloves? As they are they don't look very intimidating and as his primary mode of attacking, I think they should be a bigger focus in the sprite.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
seriously go with the old skin colour. the new one is just ugly
Thanked by:
As for a moveset, he could probably just take moves from the other boxers in the Punch-Out games. Didn't someone suggest that at one point?

And for his Final Smash, I'd say his star uppercut. People might want the uppercut as a regular move, which I guess could work, and the Final Smash could just be the "3-Star uppercut," like, a fully charged one. I figure the star uppercut is a move that always knocks his opponents down. It could be like Link's FS, he'd charge it up and hit someone with it, and maybe it would go slo-mo and zoom in for a second, and they'd go flying.
Thanked by: