Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl- Ness' Default Costume Texture
Well... Since I've been ripping textures for my own usage I might as well make some sprite/texture Sheets.
Here is Ness
[Image: f_1w67etd3paem_6086707.png]
Insert witty signature
Thanked by:
(10-23-2009, 08:38 PM)koopah Wrote: Well... Since I've been ripping textures for my own usage I might as well make some sprite/texture Sheets.
Here is Ness
[Image: f_1w67etd3paem_dbf3b66.png]
I put in Ness (Default) Since... I thought since all of textures are quite big I might make them seprate... If that is alright because sounds like it could clog up the Brawl section...

Considering there's like 35 characters or so, it would probably be best to put them all on one big sheet. Also, you don't need to have so much empty space between stuff. Not only does it look more organized, but it allows you to put more stuff into a smaller sheet. For an example look at this SSBB sheet:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/15247
Thanked by:
Is this better?
[Image: f_1w67etd3paem_6086707.png]
Insert witty signature
Way better all together
Well done Wink
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
That's a lot better actually. Good job.
Thanked by:
Yeah, it looks better, but it got shrunken down. Try putting the original file up as an attachment. That might fix it.

(Oh, and the Final Smash eyes are supposed to have an alpha channel. I can help get that for you if you wish.)
Thanked by:
(10-24-2009, 01:48 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Yeah, it looks better, but it got shrunken down. Try putting the original file up as an attachment. That might fix it.

(Oh, and the Final Smash eyes are supposed to have an alpha channel. I can help get that for you if you wish.)
I tried fixing up those FS eyes put it doesn't work so can you?
Is there a way to decrease the file size (It's WAY to big to make a file attachment) and/or a better photo uploading site.
Insert witty signature
Thanked by:
Upload it to RapidShare, MegaUpload, SendSpace, or any other site like that and PM me the link, then I'll put it up on tSR. I'll add the two alpha-channel FS eye sets (eyes open, and eyes half-open, since the last two are 100% transparent) as well.

As for why the FS eyes won't work, it could either be the way you saved the file, or even what program you used. (Paint doesn't have alpha-channel support, for example.)
Thanked by:
It's really big though.. More than a 1000 kilobytes Surprise
Insert witty signature
Thanked by:
You can try also to attach to the forum. But Mediafire, RapidShare and Ziddu are the way to go
Thanked by:
It's up now, Koopah. And I hope you don't mind, but I also made a new icon for the sheet. I think it makes Ness much more recognizable instead of having a bunch of random textures. Smile

[Image: ness_icon.png]
Thanked by: Ultimecia
That is fine with me Big Grin
Insert witty signature
Thanked by:
Awsome but how you rip it
Thanked by:
I guess he uses the wii emulator, Dolphin, which I've been told that got a build-in dump tool. Is that right?
Thanked by:
(10-30-2009, 07:56 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: I guess he uses the wii emulator, Dolphin, which I've been told that got a build-in dump tool. Is that right?

Actually there are a few tools now for that specific texture format to extract them and even the models from SSBB and quite a few other Wii games. This seems to be the best tool for SSBB texture extraction at the moment though: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238861
Thanked by: