Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Summon Night Battle Style Deadpool
This isn't the first sprite I've ever tried, but it is the most recent.

[Image: deadpoolsprite.png]

Any C and C, positive, constructive or otherwise, would be appreciated Big Grin
Thanked by:
that's cute, I like it, but the last shade needs to be like, darker, and you should AA a little more...
Thanked by:
(09-08-2009, 11:15 AM)EdpR Wrote: that's cute, I like it, but the last shade needs to be like, darker, and you should AA a little more...
I took the colors straight from the game's palette, so I figured it was spot on but I'll try something. Did you mean the brightest shade or the darkest shade?

I looked at some of the ripped sheets of Summon Night battle sprites on TSR and there didn't seem to be a lot of AA on them but I can toy around and see what I can do.
Thanked by:
That seems perfectly in style to me, although you can ease up on that middle shade of red a bit for the lighter one.

Do you have the weapon(s) separate from the sprite?
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(09-09-2009, 06:02 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: That seems perfectly in style to me, although you can ease up on that middle shade of red a bit for the lighter one.

Do you have the weapon(s) separate from the sprite?
Sword handles are from the sheet on the site (Can't remember who ripped them but if I sheet it I'll give full credit of course...).. but I do have the guns separate on the w.i.p. file. Did you want me to post them?
Thanked by:
If you wouldn't mind. I ended up doing a lot of weapons in this style at one point, and I wanna see how you did yours.
Thanked by:
Maybe it's just my screen, but I think the black around the eyes could stand to be a bit darker.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
There isn't a darker one on the palette, annoyingly enough. Seems the spriters wanted to avoid pure white/black, which is a noble idea, but it does mean that the white/black they *do* have is a little murky.
Thanked by:
Ah, ok. Disregard then.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
[Image: deadsummon.png]

Threw that together real sloppy like, I know it's missing a proper credit tag, that'll be on there eventually. And I am working on the suggested changes when I can and making more poses/pieces
Thanked by:
i really like that, not really much i can say.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: