Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mutantyoshi's M&L:BIS sprites
as stated above, this topic is what is says....I decided that I will make things a little easier, so I got rid of the sprites on this post, I will post my recent ones though

[Image: Morton-4.png]

Larry isn't mine by the way, it belongs to Ridge Koopa

[Image: BabyMario.png]
Thanked by:
needs work but good start
Thanked by:
(09-02-2009, 09:04 AM)The nicest guy of the world Wrote: needs work but good start

thanks, like what should I do to fix it?
Thanked by:
Loving Dry Bowser. Ludwig looks a bit too chubby. Roy doesn't look chubby enough and Lemmy and Larry are too thin. I also think Roy needs a bottom lip so it doesn't look like his tongue is hanging out. Diddy looks great too.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
is this any better Tonberry2k?

[Image: MLBISstuff-1.png]

Still don't know about Ludwig though...but anything else, also added different color Yoshis and fixed Yoshi's (green) shoes to a different shade of orange.
Thanked by:
Roy & Morton are the oldest childs, why are Ludwig & Wendy so much bigger?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-02-2009, 03:48 PM)Davias Wrote: Roy & Morton are the oldest childs, why are Ludwig & Wendy so much bigger?

I used size references, from M&LUnsureS both battle and to look at the front overview pose, so, I just sized it to Mario in both styles and this was the outcome, anyways, I forgot to update Roy, so next update (next few minutes probably, I will show him), anyways, I'm making Baby Wario, using Star's Wario as a some-what reference, but I can't seem to get it just right, will also post that for help...
Thanked by:
(09-02-2009, 03:48 PM)Davias Wrote: Roy & Morton are the oldest childs, why are Ludwig & Wendy so much bigger?
Actually, Roy is the third oldest, while Morton is the third youngest. (Counting Bowser Jr. as the youngest.) Why I know this, I do not know.

Anyways, I can't help but feel that these are much more pillowy than the style calls for. The Koopalings also look pretty strange to me. Mostly the heads, but I think overall they could use a revamp.
Thanked by:
(09-02-2009, 05:15 PM)Devicho Wrote:
Actually, Roy is the third oldest, while Morton is the third youngest. (Counting Bowser Jr. as the youngest.) Why I know this, I do not know.

Anyways, I can't help but feel that these are much more pillowy than the style calls for. The Koopalings also look pretty strange to me. Mostly the heads, but I think overall they could use a revamp.

Alright, I will see what I can do with them.
Thanked by:
sorry for the double posting, but heres the results

[Image: MLBISstuff-2.png]

Note that the Wario is not mine, made by Star, also on the fourms (you all probably already knew that...) using him for my Baby Wario, but that could use some help, and the Peach is ripped by Sphacks. and I made Brawl Peach. Also, I could use some shading help with Wendy.
Thanked by:
Wow, great! Ludwig looks way better.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
thanks, but I could need help on a few things, like Baby Wario, what should I do, and also, what about the shading in Wendy's head any suggestions on that?
Thanked by:
I'm liking this. Any chance making a sheet or two? ***coughcoughYOSHIcoughcough***
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:
(09-03-2009, 07:17 PM)jdaster64 Wrote: I'm liking this. Any chance making a sheet or two? ***coughcoughYOSHIcoughcough***

actually, I'm doing that, hadn't done it in a while though...only got walking poses, (foward, backward, and sides...cant seem to get diagonal posses right...) so yeah, I can upload it soon.
Thanked by:
I rather like the Ludwig, and the Morton and Roy look much improved. Keep at it.
Thanked by: