[Image: jet.png]

C+C?
Thanked by:
Oh boy. Sonic edits.
[Image: luigibrawlsig.png]
Thanked by:
it IS a WIP. I'm gonna use some custom made sprites on here
Thanked by:
If you look at in-game versions of Jet (because the character art can be deceiving), you'll see that his beak isn't that pronounced or hooked.
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
Crits:
-Green needs more contrast.
-Of all the poses to edit from Sonic, it would be better if the idle post wasn't one, cuz that's the one that seen most often.
Thanked by:
GadgetTR Wrote:Crits:
-Green needs more contrast.
-Of all the poses to edit from Sonic, it would be better if the idle post wasn't one, cuz that's the one that seen most often.
I'll fix the idle. And which shades of green do you think is better?
Thanked by:
Fixed the idle and added running. I also am working on the Dash, hence the board in the upper right corner
Thanked by:
I can't say I like this. The colors are too blended and Jet's hair is kinda lumpy.
Thanked by:
Not to mention it should have wings if it is a hawk and it shouldn't have spikes like a hedgehog........
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Lunyka Wrote:Not to mention it should have wings if it is a hawk and it shouldn't have spikes like a hedgehog........

Jet the hawk is an offcial sega character that has appeared only in the recent sonic riders racing game as the main protaganist along with the other babilonians. As it stands, his design is correct to the official one.
Thanked by:
You know what program really ought to help if you get it? GraphicsGale. It's absolutely free, too. If you're looking to sprite Hawk or whatever, there's a translucency (onion skin) feature so you can make a new sprite while seeing what you're doing. You may not even need to edit anything, rather creating Hawk from scratch. It's what I did.
Thanked by:
Hmm, GraphicsGale. I have heard of this program... A good suggestion, Ross.Irving. Maybe thet'll be good once you have one GOOD custom (maybe?) pose. But yeah, adding Shadow's hands on an edited Sonic body isn't that good of a job.

(BTW, Hype, you could start with a sprite of YOURSELF as the base, then edit that. Just a suggestion, since the colors are nearly the same.)
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
Miles07 Wrote:Hmm, GraphicsGale. I have heard of this program... A good suggestion, Ross.Irving. Maybe thet'll be good once you have one GOOD custom (maybe?) pose. But yeah, adding Shadow's hands on an edited Sonic body isn't that good of a job.

(BTW, Hype, you could start with a sprite of YOURSELF as the base, then edit that. Just a suggestion, since the colors are nearly the same.)
GraphicsGale eh? Sounds good. Where's the download link?

Also have you seen my fan-character sprites? Is that how you knew what colors they were
Thanked by:
Yes. Your avatar on Boo Mansion?
Web site here.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
I have nothing against Graphics Gale, but don't expect it to increase the quality of your sprites or anything.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: