Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Halo Legends
[Image: 3749541673_e32a8f9641.jpg?v=0]
Today, microsoft anounces a series of episodes in a similar fashion to what animatrix presented(this si, diferent studios will develop diferent stories under they style about the same universe) about Halo. Bones, Casio Entertainment, Production I.G., Studio4 C y Toei Animation will be working on a dvd that should be relased around the early days of 2010.

as if we didnt had enought of master chief.
Thanked by:
animatrix was pretty awesome
Thanked by:
metaru: *cry cry there were 3 halo games too much halo*
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:
It might not be Master Chief, originally there were a lot of Spartans, and if it's in the vein of Animatrix, it's probably going to focus on some other characters, at least partly.

But uh, yeah, this is interesting.
Thanked by:
halo anime woot
Thanked by:
Halo has officially invented anime now
Thanked by:
They're really starting to milk Halo. This isn't gonna end pretty.
XBL: ZRDragoon - PSN: Zubodybop - Steam: XDNESS
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
....they make 3 games, an rts not even about the same person, and then make a show for it, and thats milking?

i can think of alot of other games that did that a long time ago
Thanked by:
They're beginning to milk it I meant. They're doing a lot more than that though, like the action figures.

I mean, I love Halo, but I'm afraid they're gonna turn it into a joke.
Thanked by:
(07-23-2009, 11:01 PM)Alex Wrote: They're beginning to milk it I meant. They're doing a lot more than that though, like the action figures.

but that's not milking, all popular game series get action figures.

give us a proper reason please.
Thanked by:
re: pokemon, mario, sonic, most popular long-standing game franchises
Thanked by:
(07-23-2009, 11:07 PM)JarJar Wrote:
(07-23-2009, 11:01 PM)Alex Wrote: They're beginning to milk it I meant. They're doing a lot more than that though, like the action figures.

I just figure that if they start making things other than games, like a TV show and the like, they begin milking the franchises. I mean, they already made a graphic novel and books. I don't see how this isn't a sign of them abusing Halo's big name to make crap that will make money regardless if it's good or not.
Thanked by:
(07-23-2009, 11:27 PM)Alex Wrote:
(07-23-2009, 11:07 PM)JarJar Wrote:

I just figure that if they start making things other than games, like a TV show and the like, they begin milking the franchises. I mean, they already made a graphic novel and books. I don't see how this isn't a sign of them abusing Halo's big name to make crap that will make money regardless if it's good or not.

Well considering that it's halo their rave isnt gonna end anytime soon.
Thanked by:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclus...ends/53158

hahahaha
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
you know i was fine with the concept of halo anime until they got to the part where the spartan was in an even bigger robot suit shooting lightning at something
Thanked by: