Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shit that needs to happen
Title says it all, kinda. Name off game-related stuff that you think needs to happen.

First off, Turok ports. I'd sell one of my lungs to fund the porting of the N64 Turok titles to the DS. Except maybe Turok 3. Turok 3 was meh. So far, most of the shooters on the DS have been either slowly-paced or Call of Duty. Don't get me wrong, I loved Dementium, and was even able to eke a bit of fun out of CoD4, but DS FPS titles are in dire need of old-school-style perforation*, and with the constant delays of C.O.R.E., porting a few aleady-existing games seems an ideal thing to do. So I'm left wondering why the hell it hasn't been done.

*Yes, there's Moon, with its proverbial 90's feel, but it doesn't let you murder your friends in their stupid fucking faces.

I'd also like to see a Darkwatch sequel. Speaks for itself. With Western games on the rise, you'd think this was a perfect time for a vampire-zombie-gothic-western.
[Image: 332arg3.jpg]
Kilgore Trout Wrote:I let her touch my PSP once, and she was all "where are the a and b buttons" ;3;
Thanked by:
Turok 1 on Ds, oh god I'd be all over it.

I only played it to death on the damned PC... knife/bow challenge on hard... stupid T-Rex...

~

Need some good multiplayer RPG games. I have gotten so sick of playing DotA and CoD4 at LANs that I can't be arsed going to them anymore. Though its also possibly because everyone else is a tight-arse who nevers want to try a game because they can't pick it up in 7.23 seconds.

Need a new X-Com game. The UFO trilogy was aight but didn't quite cut it.
A thousand lips, a thousand tongues, a thousand throats, a thousand lungs, a thousand way to make it true...
Thanked by:
A new Wrecking Crew game would be rad?
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
A Jet Force Gemini sequel would be amazing.
Thanked by:
A new (3D) Console Mario game that isn't in fucking space.
[Image: BannerL.gif]
Thanked by:
viewtiful joe 3, megaman x9, mmzx3, umm... f-zero
Thanked by:
i think we all know we need a next-gen jet set radio for 360
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by: Badassbill, Badassbill
Pikmin 3 Spring 2010.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by: Badassbill, Badassbill
(07-14-2009, 02:59 AM)Sol Wrote: A Jet Force Gemini sequel would be amazing.

(07-14-2009, 07:56 AM)-The Raytheon Experience- Wrote: i think we all know we need a next-gen jet set radio for 360
Thanked by:
A new ristar game that isn't fucked up by sega after all this time
Conker's Other Bad Day needs to become a green lighted
Pokemon stadium/Pokemon Colosseum combination (Pokemon Battle Revolution can go fuck it self)
(07-14-2009, 07:56 AM)-The Raytheon Experience- Wrote: i think we all know we need a next-gen jet set radio for 360

this too
Thanked by:
That canceled Kirby game needs to be uncanceled.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
Rentals in a pokemon 3d game.
Thanked by:
Kid Icarus Wii
Thanked by:
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
prototype 2
Thanked by: