Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic's 18th Birthday ^_^
The Blue Blur is now an Adult!

Congratulations To Sonic the Hedgehog for turning 18 a few days ago (I Know I'm Late Blame My computer) but anyway! Sonic has been SEGA's mascot for a long period of time and he is always my avorite Video Game character of all time!

For those of you who love the Sonic series and wish for it to go on just post how you fell about Sonic's birthday!

We all love the blue blur and his video games let those video games live on for Sonic!

S.O.N.I.C. GO!

[Image: sonic1.png]
[Image: 569SONIC_2006.jpg]
[Image: 33vccbm.png]
[Image: SonicAdventure2.jpg]
[Image: genesis_sonicspinball.jpg]
[Image: genesis_sonic2.jpg]
[Image: sonic_wp06.jpg]

Remember The Blue Blur as a Hero
Go Sonic The Hedgehog!
Thanked by:
Funny thing, Sonic is getting older, and his games keep getting more imature.
Sonic and the Black Knight was my breaking point.

Also I'm pretty sure his birthday was yesterday or even tuesday.
Thanked by:
who cares

is amy legal yet
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: (TSON), (TSON)
Awesome! Sonic rocks!Big Grin
Thanked by: Kira., Kira.
(06-25-2009, 07:16 PM)The Question Wrote: who cares

is amy legal yet

Pfft, Rouge's hotter
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-25-2009, 07:04 PM)The Master Sonic Brawler Wrote: [Image: genesis_sonicspinball.jpg]
[Image: genesis_sonic2.jpg]

why are these the only 2 classic sonic games?

and his birthday was like 2 days ago
Thanked by:
rouge was 18 since she was created
amy came a few years after sonic first came out and I think she is younger but idk
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-25-2009, 07:18 PM)PKMN TRAINER BROWN Wrote:
(06-25-2009, 07:16 PM)The Question Wrote: who cares

is amy legal yet

Pfft, Rouge's hotter

Rouge is a slut

And I think it's obvious that, sonic needs better games since his reputation is slowly dying because of the developers of Sonic Team and Sega's shitty decisions
(06-25-2009, 07:29 PM)Vipershark Wrote: rouge was 18 since she was created
amy came a few years after sonic first came out and I think she is younger but idk

wasn't Amy 7 years old when she came out?

then they made her like 12 or something when she got the age controversy?
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
In order to make Flagship/Capcom understand how a Zelda game works (in order to do the Oracle games), Shigeru told them to remake the first Zelda game.
Sonic definately should go through the same treatment. But not with Sonic the Hedgehog 1 or 2 for the Genesis.

[Image: Sonic_CD_256px.jpg]
this fucking game has everything that the new ones are missing.

- Creative concepts
- Surrealist settings
- Great level design
- Creative storyline, but still simplistic
- No goddamn giant monsters at the very end of the game

the only things that both new games and Sonic CD doesn't have are a perfect engine and playable Super Sonic and Tails in all stages, but Sonic 3 and Sonic 2 covers this up.
Thanked by:
Amy was like about 6 years younger than sonic and rouge is probably over 23 for all we know btw rouge is a slut

Also I know Sonic's Birthday was two days ago but my sit of a computer restarted all my information and it took me forever to reupload everything up again!

Sonic Cd was the shit back in the day but I agree with Rival Rökkan that Sonic's games are getting more immature but I like the classics myself hopefully they will make a better game for Sonic soon enough!
Thanked by:
Sonic 3 & K pretty much epitomized the franchise, imo. No shitty unnecessary characters or fucking stupid plot twists, just pure gameplay not bogged down by stupid gimmicks. Also, the soundtrack, to me, remains the best unrivaled soundtrack of any game.

Happy birthday I guess, but I liked Sonic a lot better when he was younger. Wink
[Image: elena.gif]
Thanked by: Josiah, Josiah
(06-25-2009, 07:52 PM)KoA Wrote: Sonic 3 & K pretty much epitomized the franchise, imo. No shitty unnecessary characters or fucking stupid plot twists, just pure gameplay not bogged down by stupid gimmicks. Also, the soundtrack, to me, remains the best unrivaled soundtrack of any game.

Happy birthday I guess, but I liked Sonic a lot better when he was younger. Wink

Funny thing is, Sonic3K introduced Knuckles and has a small plot twist on it. Not that Knuckles is not welcome in Sonic games, but outside 3K and the first Adventure plots, well, he pretty much is unnecessary >:
Also Sonic3K didn't have Fumie Kumatani composing, therefore, it's not the best soundtrack of all Sonic games. D< Neither did Sonic CD, but it had Takenobu Mitsuyoshi and Cosmic Eternity~

But I agree with you, Sonic 3 & Knuckles was one of my most pleasant experience with a Sonic game, almost par with Sonic CD.
Thanked by:
ok so now we got some things that can make a perfect sonic game

I have some thoughts, too
-Maybe another 2.5D like in the sonic rival series, but it shouldn't be exclusive to the PSP imo
-fuck the voice acting altogether, it wasn't needed to begin with especially with shitty vioce overs in english
-Implement the 3D elements into 2D, this was accomplished in rom hacks of older games (cough cough Sonic MegaMix) so don't be telling me it can't work
lastly-No More New Characters there is already enough as is
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(06-25-2009, 07:30 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote:
(06-25-2009, 07:18 PM)PKMN TRAINER BROWN Wrote: Pfft, Rouge's hotter

Rouge is a slut
(06-25-2009, 07:29 PM)Vipershark Wrote: rouge was 18 since she was created

wasn't Amy 7 years old when she came out?

then they made her like 12 or something when she got the age controversy?

oh sweet i was wondering how long the thread would take to get incredibly creepy

reminder: keep your desire to fuck cartoon rats away from the forums, thank you
sonic adventure DX and sonic adventure 2 battle were my fav sonic games i've played so far honestly...
..wish they would do a total remake of those 2 lol, chao garen included..that would make my day..
To make the world a better place.
[Image: DNAvatar.gif]
That is my dream, one death at a time.
Thanked by: