Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
L4D [2D]
Hey guys. Gonna Puke I've been a bit skeptical about asking this, as I see that most of the other request topics go downhill from the first reply the OP receives.. but I'm gonna go ahead and ask anyway.. Shy

Recently, I've had such an urge to create a 2D Left 4 Dead fangame, as I've never seen anyone else attempt this before. You may have seen some of my fangame works such as the Superb Mario Bros. topic on this forum. Unfortunately, I myself am not a very good spriter, unless I'm doing round ball-shaped characters, ahahah.

Now, if your interested, keep reading, or leave now. I've attempted my own version of the main characters in the 'cute' style that I'm trying to aim for - but I'm well aware that they are hideous and fail miserably. -o- I'm requesting if anyone will be interested to work on the main characters I attempted and make them look much more visually appealing.. and well, if this topic does go down well; maybe we can work on the zombies, special infected, or even help me with the background/tilesets. Embarassed Cheers for reading, please comment if you feel like helping. Smile

[Image: l4dspritesv2.png]
[Image: dontpokepeoplebymarcphx.gif]
"DON'T POKE PEOPLE"
CHAOSBLAZEX
Thanked by: